Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

A Mark Unwilling (The Reckoning #1)
This topic is about A Mark Unwilling
Advanced Copies for Review > NA/YA Genre-Bending Urban Fantasy/Apocalyptic Novel with Angels, Vampires, and...Greek gods?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Hey guys! The first novel in my YA/NA trilogy is set to release on May 1, 2018, and until then, I'm looking for anyone who's interested in either pdf or mobi ARC of the book. Like the title said, it's got a bit of everything, including a sassy main character. If it sounds like your kind of thing, just shoot me a message!

Synopsis:

Lexa Blue thought she had her life figured out. She’d go to college, maybe get a job, and wait until the Demon whose Mark she bears comes to collect her soul. No real concrete plans since it wouldn’t matter in the end. What she did not expect was the end of the world.

Conquest. War. Pestilence. Death.

Even with her trusted Warlock friend, David, Lexa is clueless about how to stop the apocalypse—but she’ll still try; because of her Mark, she can’t die. Who better to fight the Horsemen?

It’s not that simple. With a prophetic girl as a new sidekick, a group of Vampires who’re suspect, and an FBI Agent who somehow knows her connection to the biblical figures, Lexa’s life is going to get a heck of a lot worse before it gets better.

When her Demon finally comes to claim her, will she be ready?

...Probably not.

message 2: by Alexandrea (new)

Alexandrea Furr (blondewithbooks) | 2 comments This sounds so tempting!! I’d like a copy. My email is blondewithbooks@gmail.com

message 3: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Great! I'll email it to you once I get home!

message 4: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (JavaLlama) | 5 comments Definitely sounds like something I could get into! I’ll message you my info 😁

Clara This sounds really good! I'd love to get a copy if they're still available. My email is prikrasnaya at gmail dot com :)

message 6: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Clara, I just sent you a mobi copy. Let me know if you need a pdf version instead!

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia (lysandria) | 5 comments I would love to review a copy of your book PDF would be amazing!

Chelz Lor (chelzlor) | 5 comments Hello!

Not sure if you are still giving out ARCs of your book, but I would love to read and review for you.

.mobi is preferred and my email is chelzlor13@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Evans | 3 comments Would love to review your book if it's not to late email me at stephielou@outlook.com xxx

message 10: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Thanks, guys! Sent you all emails.

Happy reading!

Book Talks Over Coffee (booktalksovercoffee) | 28 comments hi. I would love to review your book. email: letz.talk.over.coffees@gmail.com.

message 12: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Hi! I tried emailing the address listed above, and it came back as invalid. Can you please check to see if it is correctly spelled? Thanks!

message 13: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Candace wrote: "Hey guys! The first novel in my YA/NA trilogy is set to release on May 1, 2018, and until then, I'm looking for anyone who's interested in either pdf or mobi ARC of the book. Like the title said, i..."

Hi Candace,

This sounds fab! Could I get a copy in .mobi format please? Will message you my email address.

Cheers
Danielle

message 14: by David (new)

David Straub | 1 comments Hello, I would like to review a copy of your book PDF, if it's not too late? dstraub6336@yahoo.com

message 15: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Got you guys! Happy reading!

message 16: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 11 comments Hi, I would like to review the same. Please email copy of the same (PDF) venkitesh_v_r@rediffmail.com

message 17: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Just sent it over, Venkitesh!