Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Third Time Lucky (The Coxwells, #1)
This topic is about Third Time Lucky
Serieses! > Authors on Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Cooke | 21 comments Another mucky series, which I'm hoping you can help me sort out. I published this series under the pseudonym Claire Cross. When the rights reverted, I republished the four books as Deborah Cooke books, so the new editions have both author names on them.

I would like to have this series appear on my Deborah Cooke author page. (It doesn't right now.) How does that get fixed?

I also need to update the descriptions and make the current editions be the default editions, but I'm not sure that will work since the original editions are listed only as Claire Cross books.

All advice is welcome!
Thank you -
Deborah

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Mar 21, 2018 09:17AM) (new)

rivka | 42057 comments Mod
Series only show on the first listed author's profile. So series published under a pseudonym won't show up under the series list on your main author profile.

You should be able to edit the description of all editions with Deborah Cooke listed as the second author.

But you won't be able to set the default editions, unless you create a second account (with a different email address) and claim Claire Cross with it. If you prefer not to do that, you can use the Contact Us link on the Help page to request that they be set as the default. Be sure to specify that Claire Cross is your pen-name.

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Cooke | 21 comments Thanks rivka! I'll do that.
Deborah