What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

So I Married a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #3)
This topic is about So I Married a Werewolf
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Shifter Romance. H is in law enforcement and h is a dog trainer. H's mate died so he can't believe that he feels the pull of a "mate" towards the h. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments I read this book in the last 4 years and I think it's newly published when I read it...in EPUB format.
The H is a police officer and I think he's up for a promotion BUT the higher ups want to promote someone who has a stable life AKA is settled down with a wife and all that. The problem is, the H's wife/mate died a few years back. As you know, shifters often have one mate and that's it. He believes that as well but he feels a pull towards the h. The h is a dog trainer and I believe there's a dog involved in this story...a teacup something doggie whose name has "dick" or "dink" on it and the dog loves to hump/chew on the H's shoe.
I also remember that the H looked into this "phenomenon" where a shifter encounters multiple mates in his lifetime and met a man who had three mates. I think, in this story, a shifter will only find the new mate when the previous mate dies.
I've been looking for this book for some time now and I hope that someone here knows it! Thanks in advance!

message 3: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments Juels wrote: "So I Married a Werewolf by Kristin Miller?"

Yesss!!! That's it! Thank you sooo much!!!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2404 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

So I Married a Werewolf (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristin Miller (other topics)