2021 Reading Challenge discussion

Big Little Lies
This topic is about Big Little Lies
ARCHIVE 2018 > Big Little Lies: Chapter 64-84

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4523 comments This is the discussion thread for Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty Chapter 64-84

message 2: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 5 stars

SarahKat | 2609 comments Finished this really quickly. I couldn't put it down. (view spoiler)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments SarahKat wrote: "I did not see him actually BEING the Saxon Banks that assaulted Jane."

Same, I did not see that from a mile away. I thought it was just a family thing and they were both jerks, but then everything makes sense that he's the jerk all this while in both women's lives.

Charlotte | 21 comments Wow... I agree. I think when I got to that part I exclaimed, "Holy Sh**"... thank goodness I was at home. I kept trying to figure out who it was going to be and as I became more invested in one character or another, I would hope it wasn't them. I flew through the last part of the book.

Courtney (outlier) | 24 comments I'm glad I suck in there for this final stretch! What a conclusion!! I'm interested in checking out the tv series now .

Claire  (claire6452) | 684 comments When I started this audio book, I gave serious consideration to putting it aside and not finishing. It took quite a while for me to get into the plot and characters, but somewhere in the middle, when Celeste's story started to come out, I got totally involved, and couldn't wait to finish! Liane Moriarty's insights into the lies victims tell themselves are both on point and sensitively rendered.

I'm really glad I didn't quit. This book was a GREAT choice!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Big Little Lies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Liane Moriarty (other topics)