2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Big Little Lies
This topic is about Big Little Lies
ARCHIVE 2018 > Big Little Lies: Chapter 43-63

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4555 comments This is the discussion thread for Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty Chapter 43-63

message 2: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 5 stars

SarahKat | 2708 comments Well my hypothesis I posted in Chapters 22-42 was (view spoiler)

I really hope all these secrets are addressed by the end. I just really need Ziggy to be proved innocent. Kinda hoping that the parent who dies is Perry. No one would miss him for too long.

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments SarahKat wrote: "Well my hypothesis I posted in Chapters 22-42 was [spoilers removed]

I really hope all these secrets are addressed by the end. I just really need Ziggy to be proved innocent. Kinda hoping that the..."

I was hoping it was him as well! He's such a manipulative asshole...

Courtney (outlier) | 24 comments This is when I really started to enjoy the book, was in this stretch of reading/listening. It really started to change my attitude more positively towards it!

Claire  (claire6452) | 685 comments Courtney wrote: "This is when I really started to enjoy the book, was in this stretch of reading/listening. It really started to change my attitude more positively towards it!"
I agree, Courtney. It took me a long time to really get into this book. I almost quit on it, because I am reading quite a few this month for the 16,000 member party challenge. I'm so glad I kept going!

I'm so impressed with how Liane Moriarty is handling Celeste's character, and how she's struggling to come to grips with Perry's abuse. I have a niece who went through it, and she did exactly the same things as Celeste. She eventually did get away successfully, and married a great guy the second time around. I'm thinking that Celeste won't be so fortunate. I would also love to see the murder victim be Perry, but I have a feeling he's going to flip out on her. I hope I'm wrong!

message 6: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new) - rated it 5 stars

SarahKat | 2708 comments Claire wrote: I'm so impressed with how Liane Moriarty is handling Celeste's character, and how she's struggling to come to grips with Perry's abuse. "

Me too! Celeste is the most real character I've seen portrayed in any type of media ever. It is absolutely perfect.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Big Little Lies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Liane Moriarty (other topics)