Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Full House (The Gamblers #3)
This topic is about Full House
Book Issues > There's an error with my book link

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments Hi, I had a new release today. I asked to have my link to my book and Amazon's link to my book merged. Everything was fine. The merge went well, then about 2 hours ago the link to my book was gone. I receive an error message when I click on it from anywhere on your site.

Full House (The Gamblers #3) by Sarah Curtis I'm not sure what happened, but now no one can access it.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23145 comments Sarah, it worked for me. Not sure what the problem is.

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments It comes up on my kindle app but not my computer or kindle browser. Weird.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23145 comments I was using my computer and the link from the book here on goodreads.

message 5: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments description

This is the error message I get.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23145 comments Very bizarre.

Sarah, its obviously not something librarians can assist with. I suggest you post it in the Feedback Group in the bug section, and link this thread in as well.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 7: by Z-squared (last edited Mar 20, 2018 10:02PM) (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Works just fine for me too. On a Mac via Chrome. Consider clearing your web browser's cache. Maybe it's still trying to follow the link from the previous duplicate edition. Have you had any complaints from readers, or is it just your own? Either way, if the problem persists, contact support. In the meantime, I've added a link to your author page as the official URL just in case.

message 8: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments As long as it's just me and other people can still see it, I'll wait until morning and see if it fixes itself. Thank you for your quick response.

message 9: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments Z-squared wrote: "Works just fine for me too. On a Mac via Chrome. Consider clearing your web browser's cache. Maybe it's still trying to follow the link from the previous duplicate edition. Have you had any complai..."

Thank you so much. I'm using Edge but I have Chrome on my computer too. I didn't think to try that.

message 10: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
Z-squared wrote: "In the meantime, I've added a link to your author page as the official URL just in case."

Since it's not book-specific, removed.

message 11: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 66 comments FYI, it's not working with my chrome either. I'll clear my cashe in the morning and see if that helps. Thank you both. 😁