Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta reader available for romance only

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Dawn | 2 comments Hey everyone!
I’ll happily beta read for any romance novels. Whether it be steamy erotica or young adult, I don’t mind. I also don’t mind any male on male romances. Just send me a message, and I’ll get back to you! I prefer paranormal romance, but I’ll do anything romance. I’ll only respond to messages for my genre though. Sorryz.
Just a little about me- I probably read a couple of books a weeks. If I’m in the midst of an amazing series, that can double though. Currently I’m reading the Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. I also love her Immortal After Dark series. I’ve read a lot of the biggies in paranormal romance like J.R. Ward, Nalini Singh, and Sherrilyn Kenyon.
I want to be honest with authors because it’s what I would want. If you decide to message me you can add specific questions for me to answer, and I’ll also critique it like any book I read.

Best Wishes!
Brooke :D

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 29 comments HI, thanks for offering to read. going to send you a pm

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Chai | 4 comments Brooke wrote: "Hey everyone!
I’ll happily beta read for any romance novels. Whether it be steamy erotica or young adult, I don’t mind. I also don’t mind any male on male romances. Just send me a message, and I’..."

I have a 63K Romantic comedy. Here is the elevator: Using only her words, comically ugly, Austen-obsessed “Bluestocking” teen Serena Berger must win the heart of an aloof, intellectual hunk for her beautiful best friend--without falling in love.
If interested in a comic YA romance where beauty is definitely not skin deep, please message me.

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Bozeman | 6 comments Hi Brooke! I am about 5 chapters into my romance novel. I would love for you to read any part of it that you would like! Thanks for offering your services and I look forward to your response :)
my email is radiancesmom@mail.com (not gmail lol)

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Nairn Hi Brooke, are you still available to read new novels? I have a contemporary romance, which follows two females, Kate and Amanda. The story line around Kate is light hearted whilst that around Amanda is more turbulent and emotional. It's approx 107k, but I can send you the first few chapters to see if it's the kind of thing you like. Thanks. Kirsten

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann Everett (anneverett) | 9 comments Brooke wrote: "Hey everyone!
I’ll happily beta read for any romance novels. Whether it be steamy erotica or young adult, I don’t mind. I also don’t mind any male on male romances. Just send me a message, and I’..."

I have a completed 85,000 word new adult romance. If you have time and interest in reading it, please let me know. I only have it available in word document.