Somewhere to Nowhere discussion

29 views
Yourself: > Music Everywhere!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone! Who here likes music also? Well, this discussion may just be the perfect place for y'all.

What's your favorite genre? I like heavy metal and country... yeah, I know what you're thinking. Is it possible to like both of those together? Well, I guess I answered your question. And made it possible.

Share some music and chat about it!


message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Kaitlyn wrote: "Hey everyone! Who here likes music also? Well, this discussion may just be the perfect place for y'all.

What's your favorite genre? I like heavy metal and country... yeah, I know what you're think..."


That is so funny. I listen to a lot of heavy medal and I play and write mostly country.
Friends, If you would like to hear some of my music go to youtube.com. Put my name "Steve Walle" into the search engine and my videos will come up. I believe my best song is Sweet Hearted Daisy.
Thank you and Be Blessed.


message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Steven wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Hey everyone! Who here likes music also? Well, this discussion may just be the perfect place for y'all.

What's your favorite genre? I like heavy metal and country... yeah, I know w..."


Wow! Steven that's such a good song! :D


message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Aly "The Slave To Her Guinea Pigs" wrote: "Steven wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Hey everyone! Who here likes music also? Well, this discussion may just be the perfect place for y'all.

What's your favorite genre? I like heavy metal and country......"


Thank you very much my friend. If you don't mind, please push the like button on youtube for me. Thanks again.


message 5: by Reader (new)

Reader (yourmomchoselife) | 3 comments I listen to Christian/Gospel more than anything else. My favorite is Lauren Talley.


message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I listen to a hodgepodge of different music like 80s/90s soft rock, soundtracks, and more.


message 7: by Derek (new)

Derek | 3 comments Hardcore thrash metal, old jazz, and certain female vocalists


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like older jazz, country, heavy metal and occasional blues. I have tons of favorite singers but an all-time Jazz favorite is Louis Armstrong. My Dad and I always sing "What a Wonderful World." Another all-time favorite Jazz is Nat King Cole, my favorites being "L.O.V.E" and "Smile."

Country: I have fond memories of my Grandfather and I liking People are Crazy by Billy Currington. Or Lee Brice's Drinking Class. I have many favorites and love pretty much any Alan Jackson hits or Toby Keith. My list keeps on going! As far as rock goes, the following are my favorites.

Fuzzy Guitars, Twisted Sister, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stepphen Wolf and Ram Jam. Quite the collection, eh? :P


message 9: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Kaitlyn wrote: "I like older jazz, country, heavy metal and occasional blues. I have tons of favorite singers but an all-time Jazz favorite is Louis Armstrong. My Dad and I always sing "What a Wonderful World." An..."

The drummer for Steppin Wolf, "Steve Palmer" did the videography for my videos and the art work for my 2011 album intitled "A Vision." I will tell him you are a fan.


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's absolutely great that you've worked with him. I really would appreciate that! :D


message 11: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 12 comments My favorite types of music include hard rock and heavy mental, and since I do theater, musicals.


message 12: by Pam (new)

Pam (bluegrasspam) My favorite genre is bluegrass! I am the treasurer of a non-profit which brings in bluegrass musicians to NM for performances. I also like Americana and some C/W, blues, and rock.


message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim (cliffnote) | 17 comments I have very eclectic taste. I like a bit of almost everything from classical to heavy metal and everything in between. Oldies, country, some rap, r&b, pop, etc.. I don't have a favorite per se, it all depends on my mood or what I am doing.


message 14: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 12 comments I've been going through my music library and picking out songs that make me happy, then I'm going to make a playlist for them. Will listen to said playlist when I need some cheering up, like during the week of finals.


back to top