Somewhere to Nowhere discussion

Just Fun: > Photography.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Do you like photography? I do too! What do you like to photograph? This discussion is where you can talk about anything that has to do with photography. (A few off-topic talks are fine but please keep it to a minimum). What camera ya use? Chat away! :)

message 2: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments I do photoshoots of my Guinea Pigs if that counts. :D
I want to travel around the world and photograph nature. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Aly! Thanks for joining the discussion! :) It's awesome that you like photography and yes, that counts for sure! :D What a great idea and I hope you may succeed, which I think you will. I'd like to go on a big year or at least see the Wandering Albatross. I'd love to get a photo!

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Wandering Albatross? What's that? Sounds interesting. (Welp thats kinda off topic)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The Wandering Albatross is a very large bird with the longest wingspan any bird (for now) has. The wingspan ranges from 8-11 ft. There are a few types of Albatross, wandering be more rare.

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Interesting. I'm guessing you like taking photos of birds... I know there is a name for that I just forgot...

message 7: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) I loooooove photography!!!!!

message 8: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Photography: one of my favourite topics!!! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

R.A. wrote: "Photography: one of my favourite topics!!! :D"

Awesome!! Any recent shots? :-D

Hallie wrote: "I loooooove photography!!!!!"

That's awesome!! What's your favorite thing to photograph? :D

Aly "The Slave To Her Guinea Pigs" wrote: "Interesting. I'm guessing you like taking photos of birds... I know there is a name for that I just forgot..."

Yes, I do indeed! I hope to have a career in ornithology sometime. Whether it's behavioral studies of plain ole' birding, I love photography of birds. :)

message 10: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Kaitlyn wrote: Hallie wrote: "I loooooove photography!!!!!"

That's awesome!! What's your favorite thing to photograph? :D"

I guess pretty much anything. From people to nature, I like to take photographs of everything! :P Although I despise being in photos myself.

message 11: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Aristodemou (andreasaristodemou) | 12 comments I love photography
I usually do landscapes because none of my friends are willing to pose for me...
you can check some of my pictures at my instagram if you want (www.instagram.com/kingamethyst/)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas wrote: "I love photography
I usually do landscapes because none of my friends are willing to pose for me...
you can check some of my pictures at my instagram if you want (www.instagram.com/kingamethyst/)"

Hey! Thanks for joining the discussion, it's nice to meet you. Landscapes are fun to photograph. I love shooting rivers and foliage the best. :) I'll most certainly take a look!

Hallie wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: Hallie wrote: "I loooooove photography!!!!!"

That's awesome!! What's your favorite thing to photograph? :D"

I guess pretty much anything. From people to nature, I like to take phot..."

That's wonderful! A good selection to work with. :D I must agree, I don't like taking photos of myself either. :P

message 13: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Kaitlyn wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Photography: one of my favourite topics!!! :D"

Awesome!! Any recent shots? :-D

Hallie wrote: "I loooooove photography!!!!!"

That's awesome!! What's your favorite thing to photograph..."

Hmm, my most recent was some when we got snow on Sunday! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's great, R.A.! I love taking snow photos and especially when the trees are covered. :D

message 15: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Kaitlyn wrote: "That's great, R.A.! I love taking snow photos and especially when the trees are covered. :D"

YES!! me too!

message 16: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Yay! So many photographers!! :D