Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Archie of Outlandish
This topic is about Archie of Outlandish
Awards > Requesting Foreword Indies Finalist Award added to book.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Kraft (lynnettekraft) | 8 comments Can someone add this award to the book page for me? Thank you!

FINALIST Young Adult Fiction 2017 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards

https://www.forewordreviews.com/award...

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6662 comments Done.

message 3: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Kraft (lynnettekraft) | 8 comments Thank you, Elizabeth. :) Two additional things...
—It is actually "Finalist", not "Nominee". (They will announce the winners in June, but they announced all of the "Finalists" yesterday.
-Also, they no longer call these the INDIEFAB awards. They are now called Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award.

Can you please update with this information?
Thanks again! :)
Lynnette
PS Here is a link that documents the details I am asking to be changed. https://www.forewordreviews.com/award...

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6662 comments Finalists are nominees at Goodreads. I don't have any control over that wording. Changed the name of the award and also fixed the URL to the website.

message 5: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Kraft (lynnettekraft) | 8 comments In looking at the previous winners, they all say "Finalists". I don't see "Nominee" anywhere.

Here is a sample of some of them.

—ISBN 9781939360038 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards for History (Finalist) (2015)
—ISBN 9780989614511Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards for Picture Book, Early Reader (Children's) Finalist (2013)
—ISBN 9781936976218 "Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards for Juvenile Nonfiction Finalist (2012)"

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6662 comments Lynnette wrote: "In looking at the previous winners, they all say "Finalists". I don't see "Nominee" anywhere.

Here is a sample of some of them.

—ISBN 9781939360038 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards for H..."

I'll go review all of the entries for this award and fix those that they weren't entered correctly.

message 7: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Kraft (lynnettekraft) | 8 comments Thank you for your help, Elizabeth. :)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6662 comments Lynnette wrote: "Thank you for your help, Elizabeth. :)"

And just a note - if the status of your book changes, and you become a Gold winner, the award can be changed to reflect that.

message 9: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Kraft (lynnettekraft) | 8 comments Fingers crossed! I’ll let you know! 😊