Christian Books Only Review Group discussion

OPEN GROUPS > Group 22- PAID KINDLE

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (last edited Apr 28, 2018 02:30PM) (new)

Natalie Vellacott We need FIVE Christian authors who are willing to PURCHASE and review TWO Amazon Kindle (or paperback if the reader prefers) books in a month. Please ensure your book is not more than $5 or the equivalent price in other countries.

Please post the link to your Christian book and your author name if you want to join this group. I will assign the books when the group is full.

1. Planet Police Natalie Vellacott
4. Icing Debra Sue Brice

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Cox | 29 comments Natalie may I add my book here as well?
I would like to add The Spirit Of Truth Is Power: Reviving Faith In Jesus Christ by Joan Jessalyn Cox

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott Peter wrote: "https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQMW55L/...

"Growing Up: In, With, and Under Jesus" by Peter Berauer"

Peter

Please add your Goodreads book details and make your author profile viewable to the public. Thanks Natalie

message 4: by Mark (last edited Apr 01, 2018 04:38PM) (new)

Mark Kennicott (markkennicott) | 4 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Where Virtue Flows is my first book. Please keep in mind that my book is Pentecostal and Charismatic "friendly." I am not looking for reviews that debate the merits of continuism versus cessasionism, as this is not the subject of the book, though it is a theme I touch on briefly. I am looking for feedback that treats the message of the book as a whole, and I thank-you in advance for your interest and kindness!

Mark E. Kennicott

message 5: by Mark (last edited Apr 01, 2018 09:03PM) (new)

Mark Kennicott (markkennicott) | 4 comments I would love to read your book, Peter, once we have been added to the list :o) Yours too Natalie!

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott Mark wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Where Virtue Flows is my first book. Please keep in mind that my book is Pentecostal and Charismatic "friendly." I am not looking fo..."

Hi Mark

Thanks for this but I'm afraid the content of reviews has to be entirely down to the reviewer. Blessings Natalie

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Kennicott (markkennicott) | 4 comments Fair enough!

Brices Mice Christian Book Reviews (bricesmice) | 46 comments Hi Natalie,

I would like to enter Icing by Debra Sue Brice and will purchase and read two books from here!
https://www.amazon.com/Icing-Debra-Su...

Is that ok? Linda B

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott Alberto wrote: "can you add the new Christian how important is man to the devil by al. gilbert"

Hi Alberto, you need to have an author profile on Goodreads and add your book to it in order to join this round. Are you also willing to purchase, read and review the 2 books assigned to you?

message 10: by Joan (new)

Joan Cox | 29 comments Natalie, I would like to pull my book off the Christian Book Reviews for now. I'm going to apply all my time to teaching and finishing the third book in the series. I have really enjoyed my time here and hope to return. I'm on Group 22-paid kindle. Thanks for all you've done to help the authors.

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark Kennicott (markkennicott) | 4 comments I’m thinking I should remove my book here, as I thought this was Christian non-fiction, and I don’t read romance. Sorry.

message 12: by Harry (new)

Harry Fox (jimfoxy) | 3 comments I am about to release the third book in my Stonegate series.
I would like to place the first book, here. I am willing to buy and review two books.
The Stonegate Sword

message 13: by Anita (new)

Anita | 2 comments I would like to enter "The Titus Ten" and will purchase and review 2 books from here.

message 15: by Harry (new)

Harry Fox (jimfoxy) | 3 comments I posted on May 5th and have not heard if the group filled or not. Is this thread still active?

message 16: by Read-n-Bloom (new)

Read-n-Bloom (godsangel) | 13 comments Mr Fox,I really don’t know what’s going on. Natalie is usually very on top of things in the group. Something must be wrong, but I don’t know what.