Somewhere to Nowhere discussion

Yourself: > Talents and Arts!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! What is your talent? Please share here and meet some folks you have a talent in common with! I don't have many talents but I'd only say I have a good arm and can wiggle my ears... pardon me if those aren't much of a talent, but I'm fine with enjoying other folk's talents more than mine!

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Kaitlyn wrote: "Hello! What is your talent? Please share here and meet some folks you have a talent in common with! I don't have many talents but I'd only say I have a good arm and can wiggle my ears... pardon me ..."

I am a musician, a poet, a motivational speaker, and a good listener.

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Don't send me to the nut house but... I can speak Guinea Pig...

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Aly "The Slave To Her Guinea Pigs" wrote: "Don't send me to the nut house but... I can speak Guinea Pig..."

LOL I love it.

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I love to sing, draw, write, and am good at video games.

message 6: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Aristodemou (andreasaristodemou) | 12 comments I love writing and photography... and singing in a very pitchy tone and awkwardly dancing.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) awesome Andreas! and we all dance awkwardly. I dance to all the Just dance games and DDR cuz that is the only way I know how to do it. LOL!

message 8: by Liza (new)

Liza Weichbrodt | 2 comments I am pretty decent at fighting video games.

message 9: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 12 comments I'm a writer, an artist, and I do theater so I've done a little acting and working behind the scenes.

message 10: by Pam (new)

Pam (bluegrasspam) I play the flute and piano and a bit of guitar. I've been trying to learn guitar on and off for 20 years but never stick with it. I still keep trying, though. The majority of my friends are bluegrass and folk musicians. I am trying to develop my skill level to the point where I can jam with them!

message 11: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Steven wrote: "Aly "The Slave To Her Guinea Pigs" wrote: "Don't send me to the nut house but... I can speak Guinea Pig..."

LOL I love it."

:D

message 12: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 1 comments My talent I like numbers. I am an accountant.

message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim (cliffnote) | 17 comments I am creative. I love crafty things, and re-purposing/upcycling items.