Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Little Black Dress
This topic is about The Little Black Dress
ARCHIVES > REVIEWERS WANTED for YA LGBT Crime thriller!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Palund (lindauraglamoura) | 3 comments Hello,
I am Linda Palund, the author of THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS, published by Harmony Ink, part of Dreamspinner Press catalogue, in May of this year.
My little book is among the first in Harmony Ink’s foray into the lesbian side of LGBT fiction and mine also happens to be unique, because it is a crime thriller and there are not that many with teenage lesbian detectives.
THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS has a sensitive, but stalwart teenage lesbian heroine who goes on a crusade to find the savage killers of Carmen, her first love as well as her best friend.
This is a little novel, but it has everything, sex, drugs, gruesome murders and even a ghost. You need to take a look at it and I can make that happen.
If you would like a review copy, I will send you either a PDF or an ePub or Mobi version, just let me know which one you prefer.
Let me know who you are and why you want to review this little book and I will choose the ten most interested and interesting reviewers.
Thanks so much, Linda

message 2: by Emily~ (last edited Aug 06, 2014 06:09PM) (new) - added it

Emily~  | 136 comments My name is Emily and I'm wanting to expanded my LGBT literature. Your book sounds great!~
This is honestly my first hearing about a LGBT Crime Thriller...sounds interesting and heck YA needs a lot more lesbian heroines.

My e-mail is yumaluka@rocketmail.com and PDF is good with me. :)