What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Comedy Hotel
This topic is about The Comedy Hotel
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Young adults, fiction, story set in the England, published in the 1990's or 1980's. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby Herath | 2 comments Man who got a vasectomy without informing his wife, is told about her pregnancy. His only assumption is that she's cheating and seeks to find out who. Meanwhile his son (James, I think it was) decides to visit Spain and his clothing store/boutique catches a shop lifter who is revealed to be one of his friends daughter (model student, head girl at her academy). Group of young students vandalize his store as well. I think one the vandals ended up being the daughters boyfriend, and while she was staying at this mans house her boyfriend visits. Every week or month or so, this man and his mates gather for a drink at a pub I think was called The Comedy Club.

I remember the books title being The Comedy Club but have had no luck in finding it. I read some of it 2014/2015 but it was published in the 90's or 80's. I think the cover was yellow in colour with an illustration of a few men having a drink. Story was set in England. Author is male. Very laid back and relaxed writing style, wasn't dramatic or thrilling, just a good book to relax with.

Ask me any questions you need, I've tried to recall as much as I could.
Any help would be much appreciated!

message 2: by Ayshe (last edited Mar 20, 2018 04:33PM) (new)

Ayshe | 4129 comments The Comedy Hotel by Guy Bellamy seems likely?

Abby Herath | 2 comments YES!!! Thank you so so much!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Comedy Hotel (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Guy Bellamy (other topics)