Follow Your Dreams discussion

Eyes On The Prize

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 41 comments Mod
Decide what your why is. Do you want a dream house? Do you want finantial security? Do you want enough money to travle? Write your why down on a clean piece of paper and keep it in a prominant place where you will see it often. This will give you motivation to go after your dream. Keep your Eyes On The Prize!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Steven wrote: "Decide what your why is. Do you want a dream house? Do you want finantial security? Do you want enough money to travle? Write your why down on a clean piece of paper and keep it in a prominant plac..."

that is true there cause i want to start on my new jobs like asap, but cant seem to work yet cause i still wating around for those other ppl to send my SSI, in which its like they are really dam slow here and there, so yea.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Valentine Ransom "Jeff the Killer" ~Phantom of the Library~ ~Mr Flirt~ ~baby Val~ ~FREAK~ ~Little Miss Political Agenda~ wrote: "Woah, I should do this!"

yea like i wish had enough money to cover all the diff doc things here and there.