Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

So Glad to Meet You
This topic is about So Glad to Meet You
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Book Cover Replacement

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Super (lisasuper) | 2 comments Hello. I created my book page before my official cover was finished. It is now live on Amazon, B&N, etc. Could you please replace the current placeholder with the official cover? Or do I need to upload the image myself? Please advise.

Thank you!

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Done.

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Evans (stevesalem) | 1 comments Hello--- I have updated my book cover on my book, "The House on Dale Street," but it still shows the old cover on my main page. Can you please make the newest cover the main cover for the book? The one I'm wanting is the one I'm using for my acct. photo.
Thank you-

message 4: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Hi Steve,

That's not something librarians can do for you. However, you can do it yourself. To set the new cover edition as the default, follow these instructions: https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

Also, in accordance to recent changes in Goodreads' policies for new covers, I moved the ASIN over to the new edition as well.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Super (lisasuper) | 2 comments Z-squared wrote: "Done."

Thank you!!!

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41982 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.