1×1's > Amber & Ayah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 311 (311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What should we rp?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

romance. Any plot ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know romance. Maybe historical romance or paranormal romance?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Paranormal :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. What kind of paranormal romance. Two paranormals or paranormal and human?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

paranormal and human

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay do you want to be paranormal or the human? Also do you want to be boy or girl?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

it really doesnt matter to me. U can pick.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I can be the human girl. You are the paranormal guy.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

OK :) u start?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is my character.

Name: Alora Lione
Appearance: Auburn curly hair down to her waist. Hazel eyes that change from blue to green or grey.
Species: Human

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name- Jason Moyer
Age- 19
GN- M
Apperance- blonde hair, brown eyes, tall
Speices- Werewolf

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Highschool paranormal? They are friends and she has a crush on him and she doesn't know he's a werewolf.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lets begin.))

Alora walked into school tired. She walked to her locker dragging her feet. She always hated school but it was worse when it was a game day. She leaned on her locker waiting for her friend Jason.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason spotted Alora from a distance. He snuck up behind her, and covered her eyes with his hands. "Boo," he laughed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alora laughed turning around. "Hey Jason." Seeing him made her smile. They were friends but she had always had a crush on him. On the other hand she would never tell him that. "How was your night?" she asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned roguishly. "Well, it was quite pleasing, if you know what i mean," he raised his eyebrows. "And yours?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like any other night. I was studying and I watched a couple movies." she said rolling her eyes at his answer.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds boring," he commented. "You should come hang out at my place. Lots of fun there," he winked, laughing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey at least I'm passing." she teased. "I'll come over tonight if you want me to. I'm not going to the game." she told him as she opened her locker.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. "Sure," he leaned on a locker. "Hey, speaking of passing, can you help me out in math? I failed the midterm,"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Sure I'll help you with math or any other subject you need help with." she told him taking out her books and putting them in her bag. She smiled at him as she closed the locker. "First lesson. Don't fall asleep in class."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He groaned. "But its sooo boring!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know it is but you have to pay attention to know anything." she told him. The bell rang so she pulled her hair up. She never really let anyone other than Jason see her with her hair down. "Come on we need to get to class."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and followed her. "Don't let me fall asleep, okay?" he said, laughing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't I promise." she told him as they got to class. She took her seat next to him taking out her notebook and math book.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, did i mention i lost my book?" he said sheepishly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No you didn't." She laughed taking another book out of her bag. "You left it in class the Monday and I found it. So no excuse." she told him handing him the book.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh, why do you have to be so damn perfect?" he grinned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who me?" she asked with a laugh. "I'm not perfect I'm just me. Now pay attention." she told him as she began to take notes.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He found it hard to pay attention, tapping a pen on the desk and looking everywhere but on the board.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alora poked his side. "Hey stop it just try to listen." she whispered. She smiled and took notes for him.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're the best," he laughed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." she said. She stood when the bell rang. She didn't notice that she dropped her song book when she put her books in her bag. She went to the door and waited for Jason.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason stayed behind and picked up the notebook. He started after her slowly, flipping through the pages.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

They had most of their classes together so Alora just headed to class. She sat in English with her notebook and a pen as she waiting for Jason to come into class.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

HE flipped it shut and followed her, startled by what he just read. From the looks of it, she... liked... him?

He walked into class and stood in front of her desk. He tossed the notebook on her desk, wordless.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the notebook then she looked at him. "Jason how did you get my songbook?" she asked. She prayed that he didn't read it.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"You dropped it." he knelt down so he was eye to eye with her. "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked her softly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You read it didn't you?" she asked not answering his question.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why didn't you say anything?" he repeated.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't want to mess up our friendship. Plus don't you have a girlfriend anyway?" she asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her and pressed his lips against hers.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alora shocked kissed him. "Jason we're in class. Can we just talk about this later please?" she asked.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "DO you really like me like that?" he asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." she murmured meekly. She bit her lip looking at him. "Jason please we'll talk about this later. Either at lunch or at your house."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "Okay," he said softly, sitting down.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down at her notebook unable to pay attention to class. She put her head down on her desk.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched her, curious.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7