What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Just to chat > Special forces operation alpha with zane as main character

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Betty (new)

Betty Spencer | 5 comments I am reading the romance suspense series "special forces, operation alpha." Does anyone know if there is one book with Zane and possibly Rena as the main characters? If so, can you tell me the title? Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
This seems more appropriate for "Just to Chat." Unsolved is really for books that you read in the past but have forgotten. Seems like you will either encounter this book, or not, as you read through the series.

message 3: by Betty (new)

Betty Spencer | 5 comments Thank you so much for your advice. I vaguely remember reading about zane and rena's story but just cannot find it again. I will try the other site as you suggest and am so grateful for your help.

message 4: by Betty (new)

Betty Spencer | 5 comments Thanks again for all your help. I thought you had deleted my request so thought I could post again with more accurate description. I see now where you transferred the original post. Please forgive my klutzyness. I am older than the hills and new to the site. I will be more careful in the future. And thank you for your patience. Betty

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4226 comments In case you haven't tried it, you can also ask in the Reader Q&A section on the book pages. So for the first book: Protection Crisis it's above "Community Reviews" and "Lists with This Book". You may not get answer straight away (I've seen questions answered after 3 years) but viewers there will probably be more familiar with the series.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Great idea.