Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Witchy Wolf
This topic is about Witchy Wolf
Book Cover Help > Book has the wrong cover on it.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Dare (alexisdare) | 5 comments Can you please replace the cover with the correct one from Amazon?

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Alexis, can you tell me where the old cover came from? Was this book previously published on a blog or something?

Regardless, I uploaded the cover to the paperback edition (which didn't have one), and all the other editions have the currentlya vailable cover on Amazon. You can set any of the other editions as default (which means the one that appears on your author profile and search results) by following the instructions here:

https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 3: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Oh, and i noticed you didn't have a series page yet, so I made one for you here:

https://www.goodreads.com/series/1335...

Once you set the default edition of book 1 to another cover, you'll see it on the series page, too.

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Dare (alexisdare) | 5 comments I have no idea where that cover came from. The book was first published in the Fated Mates bundle (and that picture didn't come from that), and then on its own. I don't remember ever using that picture for anything.

Thanks for the instructions on setting the default!

message 5: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments i think it's random art from online, there's a watermark for the artist "Taryn Knight", and it's just sitting on a couple of webpages as examples of her art.

i'm assuming she wasn't your cover artist?

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Dare (alexisdare) | 5 comments Nope. I did the original cover myself. It's just recently been redone by a better cover artist and is in the process of updating on Amazon, but the new one is very similar to the existing one.

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Dare (alexisdare) | 5 comments And thanks for making the series page for it. :)

message 8: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments ok. i'm going to go ahead and merge that edition, so the cover will go away entirely.

message 9: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments When you get your updated covers, please be aware that we will not be deleting the old, valid covers. Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers because users like to shelve the one that matches the edition they own. Instead, we make alternate cover editions (ACEs), and then you can set whichever edition you'd like as the default (as you now know how to do!).

message 10: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Dare (alexisdare) | 5 comments Not a problem! And thanks again!