Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Después de la lluvia
This topic is about Después de la lluvia
Book Cover Help > Bookcover chage needed

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tricia Ross | 6 comments Hi,
I need your help to delete the actual bookcover image (wich is obsolete) and update the book image with de hardcover version.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thank you!!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21408 comments As we like to say here at Goodreads, there are no obsolete books, only out-of-print ones. Which do not get deleted. An alternate cover edition can be created instead. Are you saying that the Kindle edition should have the same cover as the hardcover? I believe you will have to upload a new image (to your photos), or link to it, as we are not supposed to copy covers from one edition to another, even if they are identical.

Tricia Ross | 6 comments Scott wrote: "As we like to say here at Goodreads, there are no obsolete books, only out-of-print ones. Which do not get deleted. An alternate cover edition can be created instead. Are you saying that the Kindle..."
OK. That's it, the kindle and the hardcover are now the same image. Anyway I'll upload a new image as you said.
(Obsolete its cause i don't use the bookcover image anymore, not in a bad way... sorry)

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21408 comments Tricia wrote: "(Obsolete its cause i don't use the bookcover image anymore, not in a bad way... sorry)"

I was just trying to be funny :D