The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
73 views
Arena Archives > Arena 47

Comments Showing 1-50 of 349 (349 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Arena 45 Victor! (last edited Jul 24, 2014 10:05AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
When you wake up the morning of the Arena, you feel as if this year will be different. Breakfast satisfies nothing, and then you already find yourself on the transport shuttle to the arena. Most have shaky hands, looking scared and terrified. Others look as if there preparing themselves, like a silent pep talk. As needles are injected into the tributes arms, including yours, you get that feeling again. Almost as if the arena was going to be something you’ve never seen. More like anyone’s seen. But then the shuttle jolts, which you sit upright.

Your then loaded off the shuttle and into your waiting bay with your stylist. The clothing consist of knee high jean shorts, hiking boots and ankle high white socks, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket. You wonder what the terrain was going to be like, which your stylist braids your hair or straightens your collar. Average weather? That was probably the only thing that came to mind.

Ascending in 30 Seconds

As you enter the launch tube with a final breath of the outside world. You wave to your stylist before looking upwards.

Ascending in 10 Seconds

You take another breath, now terrified. You could see the sky above, which at least comforts you that it’s daytime. then the ground underneath you jolts, then starts going up. You start to freak, or you smirk with pride. But then you're blinded by a sudden light. As your eyes adjust, the first things you see are big trees. Redwoods. Then you see the Cornucopia, and the timer striking 10. Taking a breath, you calm yourself. This is it.. you think. Let the games begin.

The gong goes off.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----



Arena Biome

The arena this year is a redwood forest. The arena is a square, so you’ll eventually hit one of the force fields. The full distance is 15 overall by length and height. The biome itself is of an average state. About high 60s and low 70s averaged, followed with clear skies. But that could change…

The things you can come across are few. A few streams, lots of redwoods, and a huge lake with an island you can swim to. It seems that there will be few mutts, but that change..

Cornucopia Details

The cornucopia is a wooden framed pavilion. Four legs, open on all four sides. But there's nothing there! There are only backpacks.. Each containing one weapon, one utility item, and food.

[Note: P.M me before you post, so you know what's in your bag. If you post before knowing, i'll be forced to delete your post until you do P.M me.]

The tributes are lined up randomly, no specific order.

NOW GO DIE!!!


message 2: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Arena 45 Victor! (last edited Jul 24, 2014 01:18PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Spens had taken off from his spot just as the gong went off, rushing spawn like it was nothing. Swiping his bag, and another one. he remembered he had no allies and he rushed off from the cornucopia, which he then entered the large Redwood forest..


message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden took off as soon as the gong sounded, she grabbed the first bag she could get her hands on, taking off running. She hadn't bothered to make allies, so now she was on her own.


message 4: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Grumbling about his ridiculous attire, he stepped i to the glass tube. It would be taing him to whatever death arena the Gamemakers had conjured up this year. His hand fiddled with the sleeve of his leather jacket. He was antsy, not nervous. Jace Mikaelson did not get nervous or anxious. He was excited! Swallowing, he looked inside for a moment before glancing back up above him. There was light shining down, so he was relieveed tha it was daytime. A familiar smell washed over him and ne recognized it as trees. They were in w ooded place which meant there would be plenty of water sources nearby. Cliche, really, but he appreciated it. His heart pounded in his chest s the time counted down. His ears were blown when the gong sounded. His feet sprinted off of the plate and towards the wooden pavillion nearby. He noticed that there were no weapons standing there, but just several oddly shaped bags. There must be something in there. Taking a moment to get there, he skidded to a top by one bag. Unzippin it,he found two bladed batons, funky looking goggles, and a water bottle. Wrinkling his nose slightly,he raised the two weapons in his hands and shrugged the bag over his shoulder, zipped. He would claim the Cornucopia as his own shelter and if Kienna and Ode wanted to join him,by all means, he would. Now, all he had to do was wait to kill off any of his enemies who tried to take his temporary home.


~ Sidewalk Flowers ~ | 385 comments Kienna hadn't slept a wink the night before the arena. She had tossed and turned and pleaded for herself to fall asleep so that she could escape what was coming the following day. Sure, she had put on a brave face and believed that she could actually walk into the arena with confidence. It was the biggest lie she had ever told herself.
In all honesty, she was terrified.

She ate breakfast with wide eyes, taking in any last words of advice but sending it right back out the other year. All her years of training couldn't have prepared her for the terror of stepping onto that plate. The tube felt like it was squeezing in on her and she could barely breathe. This was not how careers were supposed to act! As it raised, she shielded her eyes from the blinding sun and prepared herself for the beginning of the end of her life one last time.
It was time for her to win. Win for her dead father where he had failed.

The gong sounded and Kienna flew off her plate, eyes locked on a bag that seemed to be packed full of goodies. The tributes all around her attempted to keep up with her, but somehow her speed propelled her towards the front of the surging pack. She swiped up the pack and glanced inside: Over a dozen knives, dried fruit, and goggles that seemed useless at the moment. She grabbed two of the knives in her fingers, eyes sweeping around and on red alert. Even if she was nervous about this arena, she couldn't show it here. Not now in front of the sponsors and tributes and allies.... Allies? Jace!
Kienna was now by his side, giving him a nervous grin as she prepared to defend the cornucopia with this hunk of a boy. There was a brief moment in her mind where she was unsure about his loyalty to her, but she quickly dismissed the thought and gave him a nervous smile.

Now was not the time for words, only for winning. She scared off a few girls thinking they would approach, threw a knife towards another. But the real reason she traveled around was to find the other tribute she wanted: Ash. Where was his stupid butt now?


message 6: by rimskur (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:32AM) (new)

rimskur He didn't really have any time for big smiles or wide grins. They were no longer in the training center where teenage drama and romance was being held. Yes, he liked Kienna a lot after he slept with her, but now there lives were actually at stake. They needed to focus on keeping away any rogue tributes who wanted to get to the bags. If this was how the bags were filled, he knew there would be some type of weapon, food, and another utilopity item. They would have to guard the other bags and make sure no one else got to the. His eyes narrowed as one boy flung himself at him, trying to get past and to the bags. The blades of his batons slashed out, cutting him deeply and knocking him back off of the pavilion. Jace took a menacing step forward, holding his weapons out to finish the kill. He recognized the boy as Zane Taylor, the male tribute of District Seven. He thought the boy would be smarter that that. Really, who threw themselves at someone holding a weapon straight at them? Tightening his grip on the batom, he stepped forward and held the blade to the boy's chest. With a quick swipe up, the boy's body fell limp, his head lolling to the side.


message 7: by annaesj (new)

annaesj Amalie rose, heart pounding, and turned in a circle to assess her surroundings. Lots of tall trees, quite dense. No sign of water or animals. Then the cornucopia. Amalie instantly knew that she stood no chance of getting any of the backpacks piled in the middle. Yes, she was fast, but she was betting that the stronger tributes would get there first. And there was nothing around the edge of the pavilion, either, so she would have to go without any supplies. This wasn't a time to take chances, was it?
As soon as the gong went off, Amalie ran, cutting around the circle of tributes and dashing into the trees. She felt the pounding of her feet on the needle covered ground, matching her heavy breaths to her footfall. She knew she had to get away from the cornucopia, find water. Eventually she evened out her pace to search for the vital fresh water sources. Amalie knew that she could carry on like this for a while, but that had been with the energy from food and drink. Water was her main objective. She also kept an eye out for any animals, dangerous or otherwise, aware that anything could be found here, but saw nothing.


message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 350 comments Ash grunted. This was not the scenario he wanted. Trees? What the heck? What type of an Arena has trees? And a big lake? Ash stood for a moment, comtemplating his ideas. He was stood on his plate still after the gong had gone off, deciding his ideas. A canon went off. One dead. Ash generally strolled to the Cornucopia. Great; Jace and Kienna. He nodded towards the girl and scanned the backpacks. Then a tribute was walking towards him.

((I'm making it the D11 boy. I'll kill him int he morning))


message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden ran until she was sure she was safe, she took her bag off and looked at its contents. She pulled out the hunting knife, rope and bag of dried meat "Well looks lke I'm good for a couple days" She said to herself.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
((LOL, Ayden and Spens should become an unlikely alliance. Do you mine if I pop in?))

Spens made his way threw the forest, passing tree by tree. These things are so massive! he thinks. If I can salvage some climbing hooks then I can make a tree into a base.!


message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments ((Yeah sure and go right ahead))

Ayden leaned against a tree, catching her breath. She wasn't used to running for a long period of time. Silently she hoped no one came after her for a while.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Spens then saw a mob of hair leaning against a tree, which he hide a large redwood. Looking past the brim, he noticed it was Ayden. I'm probably the last person she wants to see! he thinks. Oh well. It's worth a try. Spens waited to see what the girl did.


♥Emi Love♥ Come Along, Pond | 1060 comments Odelyn ran towards the Cornucopia her speed getting her there almost in no time grabbing a bag for herself and for Emma, she ran over to her ally. "Here, I got you one," she smirked, handing the girl her bag. "Im assuming the main careers will stay here, typical and obvious. Do you have any idea where to go?"


message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden snapped up, she thought she heard something "Who's there?" She asked, the hunting knife firmly in her hand, ready to attack whoever it was.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
No point in hiding now.. he thinks. "Sweetheart, don't need to be so jumpy." Spens came walking out from behind a redwood, his shining smirk across his face. "It's the arena, the real stage and show."


message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2014 03:09PM) (new)

The outfit chosen for Emma made her ponder just what arena she might encounter, something she's been wondering about all night, depriving her of the precious sleep she needed. Her attire consisted of a leather jacket, a T-Shirt, jean shorts that ended at her knee, and hiking boots with white socks. "The white socks may be a problem..." she thought. She took note of that and decided she'll try to tuck them into her boots to avoid keen eyes. Her heart was beating like crazy. She had already found an enemy in Kienna yet also an ally in Odylen. Would Kienna and Jace come right after her after they find their weapons? Who would die within the first day of the Games? Were there any sponsors impressed with her meager score of 9? What temperatures would plague the tributes? Many other questions ran through Emma's mind until a monotone female voice announced to board the glass shuttles. Though her guide gave her encouraging responses, Emma for the most part ignored her comments, considering that her guide might possibly be routing for Emma's killer. Whoever that may be. She walked slowly towards the shuttle and entered it. Leaning on the glass encasing her, she shut her eyes, ready for the onslaught of sudden natural light of the sun.

A piecing stab of light made Emma's vision turn red. She opened her eyes to find herself in a forest. A landscape she was well acquainted with. The countdown began. A voice resonated through the arena that could not be identified as a male or female. 5. Emma breathed in deeply and located her ally Odylen to her far left. 4. She located the bag she wanted and made it a point on what she wanted by making eye contact with her ally. 3. Her eyes said it all. She would get the bag. 2. "Here we go" she whispered under her breath. 1. She ran behind the tributes and aimed herself towards the direction Odylen would likely be headed. Her speed was unmatched. Emma decided this was probably the best decision she made in the Games. "Here, I got you one," the other girl smirked. Emma took the bag as they ran together, not knowing exactly where they were headed, and shouldered the backpack on . Odylen deduced the Careers' likely plan and asked where to head. Emma slowed her pace down to look behind her at the remaining tributes fleeing in different directions. "Let's keep going in this direction. If we have some containers or something, we should fill up on water and then get the hell away from that water source. Unless we have a plan of attack?"


message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden scowled "23 other tributes and it had to be you" She didn't back down from him, simply stared at him with a stony glare. "And don't call me sweetheart" She added.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
"Would you prefer shorty?" Spens asked, keeping his distance between himself and Ayden's knife. "I also have tons of other nicknames if you want to called something different." Spens didn't seem to be bothered by little Ayden's stony look. His smirk just filled with more amusement.


message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden rolled her eyes "Gee my real name would be nice Nimrod" She replied, annoyed by him. Everything about him made her want to beat him senseless.


♥Emi Love♥ Come Along, Pond | 1060 comments "Hmm," Odelyn pondered. Checking her bag, she was ecstatic at what she saw. "Yes!" Wrapping the bow and quiver around her, she noted the other contents. "What do you got? I have dried food and a flashlight." Noting water in the distance she narrowed her eyes. "Water. I dunno if it's fresh or not but you never know."


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
((XD Awhh, such loving thoughs :3 ))

Spens shrug. "Okay, I give up Andi." Spens said. "However a nice shrug or a hello would be nice. I didn't say anything mean while I came out of my hiding place." He said, gesturing behind the tree. He started to walk towards Ayden. "Hell, even a small wave would have been nice."


message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments ((She's a very loving person))

Ayden gave a sarcastic half wave "There now you can leave me alone or kill me, I really don't care" Ayden stated, crossing her arms and leaning against the tree again.


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

As they walked, Odelyn surveyed the contents of her backpack. Emma decided to do the same when asked what she received. She unzipped the backpack and almost stumbled in shock. A scythe!? The Gamemakers must have enjoyed her performance enough to grace her with a scythe. The other contents in her bag consisted of a medical kit and a bottle of water. "Let's walk a little further so we can avoid any potential danger. I think maybe I should get the water and you should stand guard. From what I've seen, being an archer requires you to have some skills at knowing your surroundings."


♥Emi Love♥ Come Along, Pond | 1060 comments "I guess," Ode shrugged. They continued walking, navigating the forest that was thankfully not too dense due to the height of the trees. "These could be good nests. High, difficult to see, yet a clear shot to the ground. Let's keep moving, though." The duo neared the water, finally reaching it. Surveying the area, she spotted the island. "I dunno if that's a good idea, or a bad idea," she remarked, pointing at the island.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Anastacia wrote: "((She's a very loving person))

Ayden gave a sarcastic half wave "There now you can leave me alone or kill me, I really don't care" Ayden stated, crossing her arms and leaning against the tree again."


"Sadly, as much as you want death, I'm not going to kill you." Spens said, revealing is hands to have nothing in them. "I am armed, but they are still in my bag. Now, to some sort of jacked up business. I'd like to be allies. " this would have been shocking. As much as he'd annoyed Ayden, you'd expect the little tribute to be Spens's first choice for being an ally.


message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden's eyes widened slightly, he wanted to be allies. "Why? We don't get along" She asked confused about his motives. Would he turn on her the minute her guard was down?


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
"Well, my tactics are much different then others. Let me take that back. much different." Spens would press the pads of his fingers together and, not smirked, smiled. "I annoy people to get into there heads and see what they like and dislike, and what there difference are from my own. Hence when I angered you, you showed a lack of... Fright or Pushiness. But you always had a comeback to my own. Hence I thought it over and thought you'd make a potential ally. When I wasn't around..."

Spens would then cross his arms. "When I wasn't around, I observed from the Rockwall. And you did have a good knife throwing arm..."


message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden nodded, she had to admit it was a good tactic. "Fine but turn on me and I wont hesitate to kill you" She agreed. "But answer me one thing, how'd you know about my family" She was intrigued by him.


message 29: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He heard the sound of his canon shoot off as the District Seven male tribute lay still in the dirt. A grim look left on his lips, he turned around to notice that some tributes were running away from the pavilion to escape death while others were quick enough to have already gotten their own packs and race off. His scowl deepened as he noticed that Ode had sprinted away with two packs, handing one off to that Emma girl. He had really been hoping that she and Kienna could put aside their differences and join him. His discomfort grew even more as he spotted Ash calmy walking in their direction to collect a pack.


message 30: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Arena 45 Victor! (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Anastacia wrote: "Ayden nodded, she had to admit it was a good tactic. "Fine but turn on me and I wont hesitate to kill you" She agreed. "But answer me one thing, how'd you know about my family" She was intrigued by..."

"Andi, I learn things that I'm not suppose to learn. When it comes to sources, I have lots." Spens then walked over and offered a hand. "Knowledge is power, therefore it's my duty to play god." A small smirk crossed his face. "Will you join me?"


message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden shook his hand, a smirk on her own face at his answer. "How come you didn't join the career's group? You seem the type?" She asked, quite curious about it. To her Spens seemed the type who would join the careers then turn on all of them when they stopped being important.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
"Unlike myself, they lack knowledge in the field of strategy. I normally don't fight, I plan things out." Spens said, then flipped his backpack over his shoulder. He hadn't taken a look in his bag yet, so he didn't know what was inside. "I went ahead and grabbed two bags. There were to many so I plucked one less off the pile." Spens said, then threw one onto the ground while he opened the other. "I show you what's in mine, you show me what's in yours. Deal?"


message 33: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden shrugged "Sounds good to me" She agreed, grabbing her bag off the ground where she had left it when Spens showed up. She stayed leaning against the wall, her eyes on his bag.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Inside Spens' bag was a set of Saber Swords, climbing claws, and a water bottle. "A weapon, utility object, and food item. Not surprised." Spens said, taking out the swords and putting his bag on his back. He then reached down to pick up the other bag he'd salvaged. A knife, night vision goggles, and dried fruit. While he was at it, he put the all the stuff into one bag, then rolled the backpack up and put everything into the bag besides the knife and sabers.

"Alright, we should move before anyone sees us." Spens inquired. "We should find a body of water and stay around there."


message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments "All that was in my bag was a hunting knife, rope and dried meat" Ayden told him, putting her bag on her back. She nodded to his inquiry "When I was running, I saw a lake. I think that would be a good place" She suggested.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Spens would nod, however he hadn't seen the lake. "Alright then, lead the way." Spens said.

Spens himself started to ask himself questions. Such as 'Did I make the right ally'. Or 'Will she kill me when she gets the chance?'. It was best her reaction for first watch tonight. Hence that'll show if she want to kill me or not.. he thinks.


message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden began walking in the direction of the lake Lets hope he doesn't kill me tonight She thought, hoping to survive for longer than a night. Her eyes scanned the surroundings, making sure to remember them if it would be needed.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
As they started walking, Spens took the liberty of exposing the new blades of his swords out into the afternoon sun. Silvery metal glimmering off the blades. Just incase we run into someone. he thinks, dashing his eyes around back and forth in case someone was nearby.


message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ambrose wandered through the forest, he looked frightened. The boy knew he would die fairly soon. Walking through the tree line he stopped seeing Ayden and Spens.

Ayden turned her head towards the sound of footsteps, she saw Ambrose. Throwing her knife, it buried itself deep in his skull, killing him quickly. "That was far to easy" She said more to herself than anything.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Spens watched the impressive work of Ayden's knife, which killed the boy on contact. "get the his backpack." The sound of the cannon shows our location. If we don't move people will know where we are." Spens said.


message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden grabbed his bag, tossing it over her shoulder before continuing on. She didn't bother waiting to see if Spens was following her or not, and after walking a few hundred feet the lake came into view. "We should be safe here for a bit" The young teen tribute said, looking around at the small clearing they were in. She tossed Ambrose's bag at Spens "Check it, I'm going to find something to collect water with"


~ Sidewalk Flowers ~ | 385 comments Kienna scared off a few more meaningless tributes while defending her and her allies base. But, you see, it wasn't hard at all to scare them away. The majority had either seen her daring actions in the training center or seen her impressive score of 11. They all knew what she was capable of.
As Ash approached casually, Kienna narrowed her eyes and glanced at Jace, interpreting his reaction. She gave her partner a look that suggested: 'Let me handle this.' She turned once again to Ash, taking a few steps forward to the boy. "Stop right there Ash." Her tone was series, almost tired of Ash's strange actions. Her knife was held outward, threatening him to not come closer. "I really don't want to kill you. But I will if you come any closer." You could see in her eyes the deadly-seriousness of her declaration.


~ Sidewalk Flowers ~ | 385 comments ((If possible at sometime @Diana &@Mel, can we have Kienna and company go to the lake??))


message 44: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((I'm just going to wait for Mel to reply for this. But yeah,.we can go to the lake. I just thought it would be reasonable for them to kill off a few tributes as well as take their packs.))


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
Anastacia wrote: "Ayden grabbed his bag, tossing it over her shoulder before continuing on. She didn't bother waiting to see if Spens was following her or not, and after walking a few hundred feet the lake came into..."

Spens silently nodded, then checked inside to see what was in it. A knife throwing set, medical kit, and a bottle of water. I'll give these to Ayden when she comes back. he thinks, then starts walking down a small slope to get to the rock shore. She'll be happy...


message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden found a broken piece of bark that resembled a bowl and picked it up. She returned to the clearing and puts it by her things. The female tribute watched Spens from the top of the slope for a few moments before goibg back to her things.

(I don't know why but I can see a twisted sort of romance beginning))


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
((XD))

"Hey, Andi, I've got a present for you." Spens sung out in harmony. Well, not exactlly. It was kinda humorful though. "Merry chrismas." Letting the backpack's lid open up, the knife set could be seen. "Tadaa! Aren't you proud of me using my eyes and hands."


message 48: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments Ayden laughed as she took the knife set out "Kid had a better back then I did" She looked up at Spens "You sure you don't want these, cause if you are totally sure I'm happy to keep them" She said, and in her own sort of way it was a piece offering.


♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 502 comments Mod
"I've got my toys, you get your own." Spens said, putting to hands on his hips and smiling. "Besides, I don't want to be protecting you all the time."


message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 250 comments "As if, I may be small but I can defend myself thank you" She retorted, no longer being snippy, she sounded more like it was fun banter. And oddly enough she found herself enjoying his company.


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.