Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed Contemporary Romance Novel (60k)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Welsh | 1 comments I am a first-time author that is in desperate need of beta readers!

"Teach Me" follows Jessica Taylor after a devastating breakup from her former graduate school adviser. Humiliated and vowing to stay away from serious relationships until she has graduated, Jessica engages in a one-night stand to try and improve on her rapidly diminishing self-worth, certain that the short tryst will repair her damaged ego and set her on the path to confidence and focus.

Unfortunately the one-night stand as not nearly as anonymous as she hoped, and Jessica must make a decision between her career and her heart, while navigating an academic landscape that refuses to let her ex disappear.

I would be happy to do a trade, and I am looking for any and all feedback!

message 2: by Nichole (new)

Nichole  | 21 comments Hi, I am interested if you are still looking for a beta reader.

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Hutchison | 21 comments Anne wrote: "I am a first-time author that is in desperate need of beta readers!

"Teach Me" follows Jessica Taylor after a devastating breakup from her former graduate school adviser. Humiliated and vowing to..."

If you are still looking for trades, I have a completed (??) novel 52K, also in the contemporary romance genre, and I would love to trade beta readings.

message 4: by Elly (new)

Elly | 35 comments Interested in swapping. Sent you a DM.

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard Hutchison | 21 comments Goodreads says you sent n me a DM, unfortunately I have no idea what that is or how to view it. If you want to communicate with me, my email is brohutch@hotmail.com.