SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: Expired Challenges > Cover Hunt Challenge April 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29004 comments SOS USA Cover Hunt Challenge
Take in the Great Smokey Mountains in April: "Great Smoky Mountains National Park isn’t just famous for its trees. “Wildflower National Park,” as it’s sometimes called, is prized for the breadth of its wildflower diversity: More than 1,500 species of flowering plants are found in the park, the most of any national park in North America. The trees are also responsible for the phenomenon that gives these mountains their name—their leaves exhale volatile hydrocarbons that form a smoke-like haze that hovers over the range."
Apr/Great Smokey Mountains

Duration: 4/1 - 4/30/18
Rules: Read 2 books with the following items found on their covers; Be sure to post your book covers.

COLOR: Yellow cover
ITEM #1: Flower(s) or Tree(s)
ITEM #2: Smoke

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 961 comments SOS: Serious Overload of Series
Cover Hunt Challenge April 2018
Duration:
4/1 - 4/30/18

Take in the Great Smokey Mountains in April: "Great Smoky Mountains National Park isn’t just famous for its trees. “Wildflower National Park,” as it’s sometimes called, is prized for the breadth of its wildflower diversity: More than 1,500 species of flowering plants are found in the park, the most of any national park in North America. The trees are also responsible for the phenomenon that gives these mountains their name—their leaves exhale volatile hydrocarbons that form a smoke-like haze that hovers over the range."

Rules: Read 2 books with the following items found on their covers; Be sure to post your book covers.

COLOR: Yellow cover

ITEM #1: Flower(s) or Tree(s)

ITEM #2: Smoke:
Ghost Story by Jim Butcher - ***** - 4/6/2018 - 481 Pages

Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher

message 3: by S (last edited Apr 26, 2018 12:51PM) (new)

S Allred | 1 comments Duration: 4/1 - 4/30/18

COLOR: Yellow cover ; Illumination (Penton Legacy #5)
by Susannah Sandlin **** 4/9/18 - 4/10/18 366pg.
Illumination (Penton Legacy, #5) by Susannah Sandlin
ITEM #1: Flower(s) or Tree(s) ; Willing Sacrifice (Sentinel Wars #8)
by Shannon K. Butcher **** 4/21/18 - 4/22/18 371 pg.
Willing Sacrifice (Sentinel Wars, #8) by Shannon K. Butcher (tree is a chest tattoo)
ITEM #2: Smoke ; Master of Smoke (Mageverse #7)
by Angela Knight **** 4/22/18 - 4/23/18 280pg.
Master of Smoke (Mageverse #7) by Angela Knight

message 4: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 646 comments So apparently I never posted my picks for April. I made them and read them but I guess I either forgot to post or didn't post it right...

April...Great Smokey Mountains

The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing (Housewife Assassin #2) by Josie Brown Celtic Fire (Druids of Avalon, #1) by Joy Nash Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews

✔COLOR: Yellow ~ The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing - Josie Brown - 04.17 ★★★
✔ITEM #1: Flower(s) or Tree(s) ~ Celtic Fire - Joy Nash - 04.12 ★★★
✔ITEM #2: Smoke ~ Magic Slays - Ilona Andrews - 04.08 ★★★★

message 5: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Hooray S & Laurla!!