1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jack Frost and Nina (Prince and Witch Curse)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Write at least 4 sentences
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Able to rp MxF, MxM, or FxF
- Anything PG-13 and up goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Some one who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles are for side characters.
- PM or comment here if anyone wants to roleplay

Thanks
Jackie Frost

So, here we go! Here are my ideas.

1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine he and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased a girl, who he did not know she was the witch's daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

-------------------------

3. Drag x Non-Drag

Muse A has grown up and close with his four sisters, so throughout the years of growing up, he has come to dressing up in female clothes. Around age sixteen he became more dedicated to dressing up. He even gave his female side a name. Now two years later he finished high school and got himself a full-time job as a drag queen, and maybe a few side jobs here and there. Now he is twenty-one and impatient on finding a boyfriend. Muse B is a hard working individual who is not having it. At first, he thought his job would last him, but he decided that it was time. He decides to quit. So one night Muse A is putting on a show at a local nightclub, the main act, and the same night Muse B shows up. It did not take long before Muse A catches his eye.

Fast forwards a few more years, Muse B finally has the job he always wanted, but to his surprise, he has to train the new employee, Muse A.

We can decide what to after that.

------------------------------------

4. It is a musician X non-celebrity

Muse A is a music celebrity, but he has a secret. He cross-dresses as a woman. This is the only way he could experience everything else without being noticed or bombarded by his manager. He has traveled all over the world, so one day they arrive in a small town, ready to perform. It has been some number of years and they have been pushed to their limits as they are only supposed to prepare for every show. As usual Muse A heads out as usual but does not expect to bump into Muse B who (can or cannot be a fan of Muse A). The one problem is that Muse B does not know that the female he meets is Muse A.

We can go from there.

----------

Which one are you leaning more towards?

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Would you be willing to do two RPs? One MxF the idea 1 and one MxM idea 4.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments We can do two. I can make the other thread then.

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Great! Awesome. Do you mind if I'm Muse B the non-celebrity in idea 4?

message 7: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Great! To both things. Can you please send me the link?

message 9: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Thanks! So which one did you want to be in this RP? Muse A or Muse B?

message 11: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Perfect. I can be the witch's daughter. So character bios now?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Name: Alex Joseph Randal
Appearance:
Human form: He is 5'5, jet black hair

Wolf form:

History: He was turned into a wolf by a witch after he rejected her daughter. Wolf by day, human by night.
Family: His Father past when he was cursed- he killed his father.
Mother is still alive

Kingdom: Arphor

message 13: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Name: Ayisha Che Brason
Appearance:
description

History: Ayisha was an ugly child who had always been obsessed with the Prince of Arphor, Alex. When she met him he had rejected her and she ran to her mother. Her mother was the local Kingdom's witch who then laid a spell on the prince unbeknownst to Ayisha. Ayisha has been taught her mothers trade.
Family: Father is unknown
Her mother is alive

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((I like to start the day/ night of the dance/ party the Queen hosts for her son))

Alex ran through the forest until he got to a dirt road. His huge white furry paws hit the ground as he ran. He could hear two farmers chasing a few feet behind him. A few minutes later he ran into the city. He did not want to look back. He hated doing this, but this was his nature to hunt and kill.

Alex soon saw the castle entrance. He ran through the gate into the courtyard. He was cornered, what was he going to do? Without thinking he barked at them and then threw his whole body towards one of the farms. One of the men screams as the white wolf bit into his leg.

message 15: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha woke with a start as she heard screams. She jumped out of her bed and walked straigt outside. She ran to where the screams were coming from. She saw a wolf and two of the local farmer along with what looked like a lot of blood. Her eyes went wide. She lifted her hands and she did a quick easy spell that wouldn't hurt the wolf but make leave from their town for now. As She made the spell she couldn't help but stare into the wolf's eyes and be drawn to them.

When the wolf left she rushed to the farmers. They were both hurt pretty badly. She bit her lip and closed her eyes to enact another spell. Her mother was the town witch and had been teaching Ayisha the trade. However, unlike her mother, she used her powers to help ones, even if there was no money involved. Her nose began to bleed but she didn't care. She finished the spell and when she opened her eyes, the farmers eounds had been sealed. She wiped the blood from her nose and began to notice the people beginning to come. She stood up and helped the men to stand as well. "They'll be weak for a while but they should be just fine." She told them and then headed back to her house where she lived with her mother.

Xanaya, her mother was waiting for her daughter when she woke up to the sounds of her leaving. She had known that Ayisha had a good heart, she just hoped that it stayed that way if or when the people ever turned on them. Perhaps they would never turn on them though. Everyone seemed to love Ayisha, she wad kind, beautiful, and she helped everyone.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments
Alex soon had to let go of the man's leg. He soon ran all the way to the castle garden. He hoped that no one noticed him run there. If they did, he started to hide behind a bush. Alex started to feel pain his lower leg which then moved more into his body. His body started to transform into his human form; he howled lightly. Alex laid on the ground for a while as the started to go away. Alex then got up and walked out from behind a bush and towards the ball going on. He walked all the way into the castle and met with everyone. He soon stood in a corner and listened to someone who talked on and on about his kingdom.

message 17: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha made it back home to find her mother tapping her foot impatiently. She sighed. "I know, I know. I'm going to get changed." She said. She was having to go to the royal ball. Her mother wanted her there for some reason. She took a quick bath before changing into her best dress and heading out to her mother.

As her mother looked her over she shook her head. Her mother then changed her dress into something so elegant and fine that Ayisha no longer felt like herself. She sighed. "Thanks mamma. I'll see you later." She said and kissed her cheek before heading to the ball.

Ayisha shook many hands and spoke with a few people before she went to hide. She was not good in social events such as these. She preferred to have an intimate thing between close friends. Not that she had any friends. Every girl her age was so frightened of her mother that they steered clear of her. And she didn't even want to go into the men. She sighed as she walked out onto the balcony. She looked out to the forest and village. She cocked her head as she began to wonder what had happened to the wolf. "I hope he's okay." She said to herself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments
Alex stood in the corner watching as the princess danced with the other princes. It had not taken him long before he started to get bored and finally walked to the balcony to get some air. "Why did my mother make me go the ball. This was pointless." He started to wonder maybe it was not. The last words she said last night, "It would be an excellent experience and you would get to meet many pretty girls. Go have fun and do not worry about what happened when you were little. Except you know the drill..." He could still laugh and say those words in his head.

Alex leaned against the railing as he felt the cool breeze and moonlight against his skin. He breathed in and out a couple of times before he smelled something similar...What was the smell? He could not put his nose on it. Ever since the change, his nose became stronger. He did not open his eyes since he did not want to know who else was on the balcony with him.

Alex opened his eyes and then turned around to see a girl. He skimmed her up and down. Something was very familiar about her, but what. He started to ponder what it was.

message 19: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha had closed her eyes as she pondered over the wolf. That wolf had seemed familiar to her for some stranfe reason. Those eyes... The wolf's eyes were enticing and had a pull. She shook her head and scoffed at herself. "What fool is enticed and has a pull to a wolf?" she groaned and set her head down on the balcony railing.

She felt eyes on her and she lifted her head. She looked down below first and saw no one. She then looked around the balcony and saw the Prince. Prince Alex. Her eyes widened. Had he heard her tall about her pull to a wolf? Oh god... She bit her lip. "You highness. I did not realize you were out here." She said. She stood up straighter and pulled away from the balcony railing. "You most likely want to be alone, I'll leave you alone." She said as she began to draw back into the ballroom.

"You do not have to say sorry." He insisted. Alex looked at her and stepped away from the railing as well. "In truth, I don't want to be alone. It would be nice to have company." He held his hand out, wanting her to stay. "Come and stand by the railing and look out onto the garden." He added as he gestured for her to walk back towards the railing of the balcony. For some odd reason, in his gut, he knew the female before him. He did not know from where, but it was from somewhere. Maybe in his past.

message 21: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha bit her lip and nodded. She took his hand as she walked over to where he stood. She didn't know why, but the Prince seemed familiar to her. And not just because everyone knew who the royal family was. No, it was different. Almost as if she had met him before, but she had no memory of meeting him in the past. She decided not to dwell on it and pushed it aside. She turned to look out at the garden. "Ypur gardens are very beautiful, Your Highness." She told him.

message 22: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha bit her lip and nodded. She took his hand as she walked over to where he stood. She didn't know why, but the Prince seemed familiar to her. And not just because everyone knew who the royal family was. No, it was different. Almost as if she had met him before, but she had no memory of meeting him in the past. She decided not to dwell on it and pushed it aside. She turned to look out at the garden. "Ypur gardens are very beautiful, Your Highness." She told him.

"Thank you. My mother and I worked on it. Want to know what my favorite flower is?" He questioned the female as he finally let go of her hand, pulling his hand back to the railing. He glanced over at the garden and then at her. "I love it because the rose has thorns and is still beautiful." He paused for a few seconds, collecting his thoughts. "What it also symbolizes beauty comes from the inside even..." He trailed off.

message 24: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha drew her hand back to herself as she nodded. "Sure." She said with a smile. "The rose is a beautiful flower and probably the most elegant one at that." She told him with a smile. "Even if the outside is ugly?" she asked him. She had heard that saying before. Her mother had told her that when she was younger and she was ugly.

The prince leaned on the railing and sighed. "What about you, what is your favorite flower?" Prince Alex questioned Ayisha as he turned his head towards her as he continued to lean against the railing. "It would be interesting to hear what type of flower a lovely woman like you enjoys." He turned towards her fully. "So, what do you enjoy?" He questioned her.

message 26: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha turned her head to look at the prince once more. She bit her lip as she thought about which flower was her favorite. She enjoyed many flowers such as, orchids, gardenias, and the very interesting heliconia. But her all time favorite flower had to be the pear blossom. "Pear blossoms. I love them all, but the pink pear blossoms are the most beautiful to me." She told him. The pear blossoms appear on trees only in the Spring time. "Apparently, pear blossoms are a symbol of hope or long lasting friendship." She told him.

Prince Alex listened. "Pear blossoms are beautiful." He commented, remembering that he and his mother planted pear blossoms in the garden. "Speaking of pear blossoms, I remember the queen and I planted pear blossoms." He informed Ayisha as he straightened up and turned towards the ballroom, letting his eyes search for his mother. It did not take long before he spotted her and then turned back towards the female on the balcony with him.

message 28: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha smiled and nodded. She bit her lip. "Really? I would love to see them one day." She said looking back on the garden. She had been reading up on a few spells that contained her favorite flowers. And there was one spell that she was really interested in, a love potion that used both roses and pear blossoms. It was a hard spell to do but it interested her none-the-less. She knew that even if she did happen to get the spell correct she would never use it on anyone. Unlike her mother, she wanted to be loved because the person actually, truly loved her. Not just because of a spell or potion she had made.

Prince Alex glanced up at the sky, questioning why he even suggested it. "Of course." He spoke. He did not want this night to end but in a few hours it was and had to excuse himself. At this point in his life, he did not care if he was cursed. He has lived with it. It was better than living a normal life where he had duties to attend to.

He sighed and turned towards the female. "Since you already know my name, I would like to know what your name is." He spoke as he did not have anything to say. If he did not say anything, then she would probably leave but he did not want her to leave, he just wanted company.

message 30: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha bit her lip. She wasn't sure what she should say, or if she should say anything. It seemes the Prince did not wish to be alone. Ayisha finally heard him speak and she nodded. "My name is Ayisha." She told him. She did not tell him her last name since he would then know she was the daughter of the town witch. Though, now Ayisha was a witch as well. She just wasn't well known.

Prince Alex nodded, "Ayisha is a pretty name." He spoke. "From the look of it earlier, I could tell you did not want to be here, is that correct?" He questioned Ayisha as he leaned on the railing sideways. "I am correct, right?" He questioned her again considering it was one hundred percent true for him personally. His mother had pushed these dances on him for a while now.

message 32: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha blushed slightly. She smiled. "Thank you." She said softly. Her eyes then got wide and she bit her lip. She hadn't wanted to come to this royal ball. She would much rather be in the woods alone perhaps creating some spells or potions. Or swimming in the river even. Just anything then being here or with her mother alone. She looked down unsure if she should answer his question truthfully or not. When he asked her again she gave him a small nod. She hoped he wouldnt be angry at her. What if he threw her out the of the castle? She knew that her mother would lose her temper if he did so.

Alex turned towards the doors and looked his mother and sighed. "Don't worry, I feel the exact same way." He stared his mother. "My mother sets up these parties and yet, I would rather not be here." He added as he finally turned towards Ayisha. "At least I am not the only one." He glanced at Ayisha, searching for something. He did not know what, but he there was something.

message 34: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha held her breath and then let it out as he agreed with her. She glanced back into the castle to look at the Queen, his mother and nodded. "Why do you come then?" she asked him. She turned towards him and found him looking at her intensely. She bit her lip and blushed yet again as he stared at her. "What?" she asked.

Prince Alex just looked at her, searching for something. "I come because my mother insists and somewhat forces me. Sometimes I feel like she does not listen." He added as he spoke, not turning his attention away from Ayisha. "What about you?" He questioned her.

message 36: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha nodded. She felt like that with her mother all the time. "I get that." She said softly. "What about me?" she asked him. "Like, why I came here if I really didn't want to? Well, my mother forced me to come here as well. And when she tells me to do something, I need to do it. It's just..." she sighed and shrugged. "As if she doesn't listen." She said copying his line.

Prince Alex nodded slightly, finally taking his eyes off of Ayisha. Was it just a coincidence that both their mothers force them to come and they don't listen to their offspring? He shook the thought out of his head and glanced up at the sky as he could sense in an hour the sun was going to rise again. If he did not hurry now, it would be hard to get away. He straightened up and smiled at her, "I apologize Ayisha, but I must excuse myself." He spoke before turning and heading towards his mother to inform her of where he was headed.

message 38: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha bit her lip as she coninued to look at Prince Alex. She nodded. "Of course." She said as she watched him leave. She looked up to the sky and sighed. She was done with this ball anyways. She left the ball without being noticed and headed out of the castle. But when she got out she noticed the garden. She looked back and didn't see anyone so she walked into the garden and looked around. She wasn't sure if she was allowed inside the garden, she had a feeling she wasn't. But she couldn't resist seeing it.

Before he disappeared into the woods, he decided to have a word with his mother. He asked her to dismiss everyone before running out of the castle and through the garden. He needed to make it to his special cave before anything could happen. Thanks to the curse, he was thankful for the speed. Every once in a while he checked the sky.

message 40: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha was kneeling beside a patch of flowers when she felt wind speed past her. She looked up to see a blur running and frowned. She looked back at the castle and saw all of the guests leaving. She turned back to where the blur past her and started walking. She knew it was probably nothing, but she wanted to see what it was. She could feel her dress getting snagged and groaned. She snapped her fingers and immediately she was back in her comfortable clothes. Her dress was back at her home in the closet.

Thankfully he got back to the cave in time. He found his favorite and sat down and sighed. He was relieved at how quiet it was. Just a little less than an hour and he was back to being on four legs. He needed to decide what his schedule was going to for the day. If he did not decide now, he probably would just sleep the whole day, relaxing at how awesome it was to not have any responsibilities.

message 42: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Aysiha got to a lookout and frowned. Shs saw no sign of the figure. "Hello?" she called out. The sun was no out and the view was gorgeous from the lookout. She knew that it was dangerous to be calling out to a strange figure. But she could take care of herself. She was a witch after all. Well, fine, a witch in training. But still.

Prince Alex gripped his stomach as he fell to his side. He gritted his side, trying to ignore the pain. It did not take long before he laid there, breathing heavily. Maybe he could lay there and sleep for a bit. He needed to get his energy back; He howled, signaling to his mother that he was okay and was safe. He finally relaxed and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

message 44: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha flinched as she heard a howl close by. "Holy shit!" she said with a grin. Well, at least she now knew that the wolf was alright. She wondered if the wolf lived around here. But she wasn't gonna go exploring right at that moment. She turned back to begin the trek to her home.

Alex curled up, whimpering a bit. For some reason, the same dream appeared. He had no idea why but he did not like it. He finally forced himself awake and stretched, He yawned and padded his way out of the cave, heading towards a farm nearby to see if there were any juicy sheep he could eat. The moment he stepped out of the cave, he bolted as fast he could towards the farm It did not take him more than ten minutes to arrive at the edge of the farm. Luckily the sun was shining so the sheep were going to be grazing.

message 46: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha had made it back home. Her mother was nowhere to be seen andthatwas fine with her. She grabbed a basket and went to the woods behind their house. Ayisha and her mom lived just outside of the town. However, that meant they could hear everything in the town. She let out a relieved breath when her mother didn't appear in front of her to stop her. She headed to her favorite spot. There was fruit trees that she climbed to obtain their fruit and right beside them was the river, which when she felt like it she swam in it.

Alex crouched down as low as possible. He slowly made his way up to the closest sheep. He jumped and sank his teeth into the animal before dragging the sheep into the woods. He grunted a bit as he did his best to drag his kill back to his cave.

message 48: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments ((How shall we get them to interact?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Maybe she could hear something and checks it out....I am not sure))

message 50: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Ayisha had begun to strip her clothes to swim when she heard a animal cry out in pain. She looked around and then left her sweater off while she went to investigate. She had on a tank top and her jeans. She bit her lip as she followed the animal's cry into a lip of a cave. She could hear something. "Crud." She muttered. She moved forward quietly and she noticed that the gave seemed to get a bit larger as she moved deeper into the cave.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7