Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Fallen Catalyst

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Here we go! Here are my ideas.

1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine he and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased a girl, who he did not know she was the witch's daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

--------------------------------

2. The other one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who she is switched with grows up in the castle.

Eighteen years ago something happened. To protect Muse A, the king and Queen brought her to a farm (or a shop in the town). She has lived there all of her life ever since she was just a baby. Muse A is a princess hidden and protected on a farm. She does not even know she is the princess. Muse B has lived in the castle since she was a baby. She was born the same day as Muse A. Now has been eighteen years later the King and Queen host a party at the for the princess's 18th birthday.

(This one is not a romance unless we somehow make it to be. Also if you have any questions just ask.)

----------------------------------

3. Drag x Non-Drag

Muse A has grown up and close with his four sisters, so throughout the years of growing up, he has come to dressing up in female clothes. Around age sixteen he became more dedicated to dressing up. He even gave his female side a name. Now two years later he finished high school and got himself a full-time job as a drag queen, and maybe a few side jobs here and there. Now he is twenty-one and impatient on finding a boyfriend. Muse B is a hard working individual who is not having it. At first, he thought his job would last him, but he decided that it was time. He decides to quit. So one night Muse A is putting on a show at a local nightclub, the main act, and the same night Muse B shows up. It did not take long before Muse A catches his eye.

Fast forwards a few more years, Muse B finally has the job he always wanted, but to his surprise, he has to train the new employee, Muse A.

We can decide what to after that.

------------------------------------

4. It is a musician X non-celebrity

Muse A is a music celebrity, but he has a secret. He cross-dresses as a woman. This is the only way he could experience everything else without being noticed or bombarded by his manager. He has traveled all over the world, so one day they arrive in a small town, ready to perform. It has been some number of years and they have been pushed to their limits as they are only supposed to prepare for every show. As usual Muse A heads out as usual but does not expect to bump into Muse B who (can or cannot be a fan of Muse A). The one problem is that Muse B does not know that the female he meets is Muse A.

We can go from there.

----------------------------------

5. Youtube Collab

Muse A and Muse B are both fellow YouTubers with 3-6 million subscribers each. Both of them have heard of each other before and have watched each other's videos, but they have never collaborated or seen each other at Vidcon and such. Muse A really wants to meet Muse B, who he's had a crush on ever since he began watching his videos, so he thinks of a collaboration video that he could do with Muse B and invites him to [ name of state ] through Twitter. Muse B, who's also had a crush on Muse A since he began watching his videos, agreed to come to [ said state ] and do the video. When Muse A and Muse B are filming the video with the help of a few friends, something happens that causes the boys to get real deep and confess their feelings for each other.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Hi!
Wow. All your ideas sound really interesting. Is there one that you really want to do?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Either 3 or 4 and if you don't mind I would be Muse A for either of them. Which one do you like?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Idea 4 sounds more interesting to me so could we do that one?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Yeah.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments I have a character already. Let me put him up.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Okay! I’ll make my character following a similar template.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Name: Luke Inaman
Alias: Gianna Rose

sexuality: homosexual

Appearance:

Male side -

Female side

Favorite look

one of his other favorite wigs

Personality: He is very serious about everything. Most of the time he is happy but keeps everything to himself. If you set him off, he will be really angry.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a white lily down the middle if his back.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Name: Riley Castellan
Nickname: Ry

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance:
http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-cont...

Distinguishing Marks:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im... — left arm

Personality: Riley is generally pretty calm and carefree outside of work. He’s happy and social to everyone, even if he doesn’t know them. Takes a lot to get him angry or upset him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((I will start))

Luke sat at the vanity in his tour bus that was turned into a trailer as well. He sighed as he checked his phone, waiting patiently for his manager to pester him about practicing. He stared into the mirror and adjusted one of his wigs, thinking to himself. He was thankful they were going to be in town for more than three days, so he had time to go out and check things out. He finally stood up and picked out cute wedge cowboy heels and a knee-high royal blue dress. He took a deep breath before letting it out before fixing his make up real fast. He had to make this quick. No more than fifteen minutes then he had to get back before his manager catches him.

((

))

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley was out and walking around town. He was on a short break from work, not having any appointments so he chose to take that time to get some fresh air and just walk around. There was supposed to be a decently large show later for some musician or group that he didn’t even know but the town certainly did. Everyone seemed a bit busy and hyped up for it. Riley just ignored the hype and went along with his own business. He didn’t even stand out much in a faded pair of jeans and a loose T-shirt.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
Luke grabbed the purse and snuck out as quickly and quietly as possible. It did not take long to finally be out of range of everyone. He slowed his pace down, thinking to himself. This was a new pace so he needed to be careful of which direction he took. The last thing he wanted was to go down the wrong street. He glanced around at everyone. He did not have a destination but he did want to just get as far away from his manager as possible. He turned back around and was to contemplate which way he was going, it was all too much. He hummed the melody to his new song as he walked. He was glad to be out and about.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley walked down closer to where the tour bus and the Venue for the concert was, curious to see how busy it was already and whatnot. He tilted his head slightly at the girl he saw walking away from the venue, noticing how they kept looking around like they were lost or something. He shrugged and walked up, smiling a bit. “Hey, You Alright? You look a bit lost.” He commented, figuring she must be some tourist to the town here for the show or something.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
Luke swiveled around and looked at the male, pausing his humming a bit. He blushed slightly, "Maybe..." He let his eyes glance him up and down. "I just arrived and was checking out the town." He finally glanced down at the ground before finding the other male's eyes, giving him a smile before feeling his phone vibrate. "Excuse me." He slipped the phone out of his purse, reading the text from his manager. Swearing under his breath as it did not take more than a minute realize he was going to be late for a rehearsal if he did not get himself back to the trailer to change. "I apologize but I have to go." He apologized and headed back in the direction he came from.

He bit his lip hoping he would see and meet the guy again. He was about to call his manager when she called him. "Of course I am...I am changing now. Tell everyone I will be on the stage in fifteen." He was so hesitant to run, but he knew that was unladylike. He hung up and fast walked back.With fast walking, it only took him five minutes to get back and eventually not even ten to change into his rehearsal clothes and change his make up. He also double checked to make sure everything was hidden away again just in case his manager walked in to grab anything. "Luke, get on that stage now or the owner will be upset you took this long." The manager ordered him; Luke nodded and headed onto the stage, waiting for the cue to start.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded slightly. “Alright. I can help show you around if you’d like.” He offered. He bit his lip lightly when the girl got a text and said she had to go. He found if a bit odd but didn’t question it. “Oh.. okay. It’s alright. I’ll see you around.” He shrugged. He continued on his way, thinking to himself. ‘That was odd. Must just be a tourist..’ he thought, shrugging slightly. He’d keep an eye out for her again though.

Luke stood on the stage singing his heart. It was just a rehearsal so he did not have to push himself, but he would rather impress his manager. As he rehearsed, his manager asked one of the assistants to go and get something healthy for Luke.

The assistant headed out and soon arrived at the cafe before coming back less than twenty minutes later with what their boss asked of them. Luke's manager called Luke over as it was time to take a break and eat something. Luke took the drink and food back to his trailer as he needed to be by himself as he ate. As he ate, he could not stop thinking about the guy on the street. He finally finished his food and made his way back to the stage to continue rehearsal.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley made his way back to work after a bit longer. He had no idea who that girl was but she was definitely pretty to him. He got back to work and the girl was out of his mind again, his job taking priority. He loved being a vet. It meant that he got to spend most of his time with animals and that he got to do something good for people. He was the only vet in town so he was always kept busy too.

Just a half an hour more and then he would be so-called free. Luke turned his attention to the where the audience would be, singing one of his favorites. He somewhat liked being a musician and singer, but what he did not like was his manager. After no more than twenty minutes, he was finally free for now. He thanked the backup people and musicians before making his way to his trailer. He changed quickly before stepping outside and casually and quietly around the area, making sure the guards or anyone else did not see him. He straightened himself out, hoping he could get in more of the area.

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley went through a couple appointments for just regular checkups for people’s pets and then once those were over, he went to the fenced in grassy area behind the clinic, letting a couple of the dogs he was watching as a boarder out into the yard to play. The fence was just a simple chain link so Riley could see out onto the streets when he was out there and so the dogs could sniff more of the area. He smiled and played with the dogs.

As he walked, he began to hum the melody to one of his songs again. Occasionally singing some of the words to the song. He opened the purse in his hand and took out his phone and turned on the camera; He took a selfie and then a few pics of his surroundings. He finally put his phone away after putting it on silent. Luke sighed and continued walking, unsure what his destination was.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley played with the dogs happily for a bit, not minding that they were covering him with fur or anything. He glanced out to the street occasionally, just seeing who else was put and about. He saw the girl again and tilted his head. He watched her for a moment before looking away, not wanting to seem creepy or weird or anything.

Luke paused for a moment, unaware of anyone looking at him. He swiveled around, searching for another direction to head in but he did not know which direction. He combed his fingers through his brown wig, thinking to himself. "Is there a place to eat around here?" He questioned himself as he wondered if he was going to bump into the other male again at the same time.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley couldn’t help glancing back at them occasionally, noticing how they still seemed lost. He bit his lip and debated going out and over to them. He shrugged and led the dogs back inside to their kennels which were actually a decent sized little room so they could walk Around and play a bit without being kept in like a tiny cage. He brushed some of the fur off his shirt and headed back out front. He walked over to her. “Whatcha looking for?” Riley asked with a bit of a smile.

Luke continued to glance around unaware of anyone speaking to him until he backed up slightly, bumping into something. "Oh, I am so sorry." He turned around and blushed when he realized who he bumped into. He smiled to himself when recognized the male. "I am trying to find a good place to eat." He answered the other male. "Do you know any good places?" He questioned him.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments “It’s alright.” Riley assured with a smile, stepping back slightly to give them a few feet so they weren’t overly close to each other. He nodded slightly. “Yeah. Pretty much everywhere here has good food. What sort of food are you looking for then?” He asked curiously. “Oh. I’m Riley by the way.” He introduced himself.

Luke let the other male step back. "Any type of food. Do you have a favorite place to go to?" He questioned him stared him in the eyes. "I am Gianna." He quickly added. "Maybe a place I could take the food home...." He began to trail off. "I have a friend who stayed at home who asked me to find a place and bring some back..." He trailed off again, knowing that was not relevant at all even though the individual he was talking about was himself.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley listened, not minding how she trailed off. “Well. My favorite place is the diner down this way. And they do to go orders all the time so you can take stuff back to your friend.” He explained. He glanced st his watch for the time. “Ive got time. I can show you if you want.” He offered, smiling and shrugging.

"That would be lovely, thank you." He thanked him. "Maybe I can repay you somehow..." He pondered for a bit on what he should do. "Oh, I know." Luke opened the purse and held out a ticket and backstage pass. "This is for the event happening." He spoke as he continued to hold it out for him. "It is an early thank you by the way." He added as he glanced between the ticket and Riley.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley smiled softly and nodded. “It’s this way.” He shrugged, tilting his head slightly when they offered the ticket and pass to him. “Oh. You don’t have to do that.” He assured them, not taking it. “I honestly don’t mind helping show you around and I’ve got the free time.” He shrugged st her.

Luke held it out to him. "Please, I insist, take it and if you don't go, that is fine..." He began to think for a bit, trying to think of a way to get Riley to the concert. "To make you feel better, I will be there." He informed Riley. "I am there for my friend anyways," He looked him in the eyes. "It would be nice if you supported my friend." He added as he gave him a relaxed and genuine smile.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley was quiet, listening to her. He nodded slightly and took the ticket and pass. “Alright. You didn’t have to do that but thank you.” He said kindly, smiling a bit at her. He tucked the ticket and the pass in his pocket so he wouldn’t lose it. Riley ran a hand through his hair. “Ready to get food then?”

Luke relaxed a bit as he watched Riley put the backstage pass and ticket away. "Of course I am ready." He made sure the purse was closed before holding his hand out. "Show me the way." He added. "I am following you." He ran his fingers through the hair wig again. He waited for Riley to start walking. He was glad to have bumped into the other male again and learned his name as well. Riley, Riley is a nice name. He thought to knowing this was one of his best days.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded slightly. He started walking to the diner, falling into step beside her. He smiled a bit and glanced over at them. “So are you traveling with the band then or what’s up?” He asked her curiously, smiling a bit.

Luke stepped with Riley as they headed towards the diner. "You can say that." He placed a hand up and his mouth as he chuckled. "My friend asked me to join when they said they were going to tour." He added. "Anyways, at the diner, what is your favorite food?" He questioned Riley. "And is there anything you would recommend me trying?"

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded. “Ah. That makes sense.” He agreed with a bit of a smile. He looked over at them as they walked. “Hmm. I typically end up getting some sort of burger and fries from there typically during the day. Or their breakfast stuff is really good too.” He commented with a shrug. “I don’t know what I’d suggest since I’m not sure what you really like.” He explained.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments "I eat anything." Luke answered Riley as he knew what his 'friend' wanted. Of course, he knew this would be more food to eat. At least he could put it in the fridge and wait a few hours. He bit his lip abd thought. "so what do you do for a job? That is if you do work." He questioned Riley as they were getting closer to the diner.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded slightly. He walked with them, looking around occasionally. “Oh. I work as a veterinarian.” He explained with a shrug. He smiled s bit at them. They reached the diner and Riley opened the door for them.

Luke walked in and glanced around, smiling at how quaint the diner was. "So do we just pick our own seat then?" He questioned Riley. "This is my first time going to a diner at all." He added as he stepped in a little further so that Riley could close the door behind them.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley followed them inside. “Yeah..” he nodded, letting the door shut behind him. “Go ahead and pick a table or a booth or we can sit up at the counter too if you’d rather.” He offered, shrugging at them. He smiled s bit.

Luke nodded and found a booth before sitting down on one side, waiting for Riley to sit down across from him. "You planning to stay or do you have somewhere to go?" He questioned Riley as he did not mind it if he was by himself for dinner.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley sat across from him. He glanced at his watch and shrugged. “I’ve got about an hour so I can stay if you’d like.” He offered, smiling and shrugging at them. “What’s your plans for the rest of the day?” He asked, just curious since they were there with the band.

Luke smiled and nodded. He thought for a bit as he did not know what he was going to do. He shrugged, "Go back to my friend probably. I am not sure. It was either that or check out the town." He answered Riley as someone brought over the menus. He glanced down at the menu, trying to find something he wanted to bring back to his trailer. He smiled at Riley. "Besides places to eat, are there any activities to do in the town?" He questioned the other male.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded. “Ah. That makes sense.” He shrugged slightly. He thanked the person who brought them menus, smiling a bit. He glanced through the menu despite likely already knowing what he was going to get. “Uhh. Yeah. Once again, depends on what you’re interested in but there’s a small movie theater, all sorts of shops and stuff..” he shrugged at them.

Luke listened to him. "Any shopping, I would love to go shopping and buy one or two more outfits..." He trailed off as he finally found what he wanted to have. "Do you have any non-expensive clothing store? I like to be cheap..." He questioned Riley. "And do you have a goodwill or thrift shops." Luke closed the menu as he spoke as he was also ready to order some food.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded slightly. “Alright. We do have one kind of thrift store but it’s just part of one of the other shops. And nothing here is really super expensive, it doesn’t make sense for it to be cause nobody here would really spend that much.” He explained, shrugging at her. He set his menu down as well, Ready to order.

A tall thin waitress walked over and smiled at the two of them. "Are you two ready to order?" She questioned Riley and Luke.

Luke glanced up at the waitress. "For a drink, I would like some water and for food, a cheeseburger with Lettuce, tomatoes and onions. " He ordered before handing the menu to the waitress.

"What about you?" The waitress questioned as she turned towards Riley. "What can I get you?" She looked at him and realized who it was. "The usual then. I will be right back." She spoke before turning and disappearing into the kitchen.

Luke turned his attention back to Riley. "So you have lived here your whole life, right?" He questioned him. "And that means you know everyone or no?" He added quickly before the other male could answer his first question.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley waited and let her order first. He smiled a bit at the waitress. “Thank you.” He was in there a couple times a week usually, sometimes for food, sometimes for just coffee and a chance to talk to people. He watched the waitress leave before looking back as she started asking questions.

“I’ve lived here most of my life, just left for a few years and ended up coming right back home.” He explained. “And yeah. I know practically everyone here in town and a decent part of the surrounding areas too.” Riley smiled and shrugged.

Luke nodded, "When you left, was it to go to college?" He questioned him as he trailed off again as he muttered the last bit, blushing a bit. He began to search for Riley's eyes, not saying anything. There was something about Riley that he could not put a finger on it. "I apologize in advance but have are you dating anyone?" He questioned the other male, blushing a light cherry red. "You do not have to answer if you do not want to." He quickly added.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11790 comments Riley nodded. “Yeah. Wasn’t planning on coming back after that but I don’t know. Changed my mind I guess.” He explained. He tilted his head slightly at the blushing, wondering why they were blushing. He hadn’t said or done anything odd he didn’t think. He smiled a bit. “No. I’m not currently dating anyone..” he answered, shrugging.

« previous 1