What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry, #1)
This topic is about A Kiss of Shadows
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fairy Paranormal Romance MMF Woman Turns Out to Be Queen and Her Guards Become Her Consorts Book Series. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments I have never read this book, just the synopsis. But I remember that it was about a human woman who really turned out to be the fairy queen that needed to return home and finds herself with two fairy guards. Spoiler, later in the series she becomes pregnant with their children. I read this about 12 years ago and the book cover was black with neon purple and neon blue. .. I Think..

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
Are you sure they were fae? There is the Mona Lisa> series by Sunny. The first one is Mona Lisa Awakening. The Queens are the females who can feed all of their people energy received from the moon. (It's been at least a decade since I read these, so I'm a little fuzzy.) I'm not totally sure it fits, but thought I'd throw it out there for you.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments I found it. It's the Merry Gentry Books by Laurell K. Hamilton, I was mixing two of the covers together.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Mar 26, 2018 09:18AM) (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Laura. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton. The first book is A Kiss of Shadows.