Allegiance Series discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments I just realized that we are sadly in need of an area just to talk about random stuff; although, that seems to happen quite a bit in the Who's Winning or whatever it's called thread. :)

So, yeah, here's another place to ramble. :P

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. I need a spot to ramble. 😆

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

https://open.spotify.com/user/mylittl...

I wish I could put this amazing play-list in a more prominent position but I wanted to share that Abigail McKenna has made a truly gorgeous play-list on Spotify if anyone wants to listen.

Abigail, I LOVE your choices! Thank you so much. I am truly honoured and so insanely thrilled you made this. *sighs contentedly*

message 4: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Sarah wrote: "Thank you. I need a spot to ramble. 😆"

I think we all do, Sarah. Thanks so much for sharing that play-list. I' looking forward to checking it out. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dissociate has a cover and it IS FABULOUSNESS EXEMPLIFIED! 💃❤

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (on break) (deborahocarroll) | 15 comments Sarah wrote: "Dissociate has a cover and it IS FABULOUSNESS EXEMPLIFIED! 💃❤"

EEEEE

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivie wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Dissociate has a cover and it IS FABULOUSNESS EXEMPLIFIED! 💃❤"

AAAHHHH, THAT'S EXCITING!!
(also, nice picture. :) )"

Thank you.💖 And I love this cover....I can't wait to show it off....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Deborah wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Dissociate has a cover and it IS FABULOUSNESS EXEMPLIFIED! 💃❤"

EEEEE"

Eeeeeeee and also big Eeeeeeeps. 😉😉😉😉

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I did a thing on YouTube if you want to check it out and subscribe that would be lovely jubbly.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYQEzMIsWTc...

message 10: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Cool!!! Is jubbly a Kiwi thing? :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah Grace wrote: "Cool!!! Is jubbly a Kiwi thing? :D"

Probably! *grins*

message 12: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Sarah wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "Cool!!! Is jubbly a Kiwi thing? :D"

Probably! *grins*"

I'd never heard it before! It's cute. :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tis cute. Kind of like, easy peasy, lemon squeezy......

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivie wrote: "Ivie wrote: "THAT TRAILER!!! I LOVE IT!! Did you make it yourself??"

And if you did, how did you do it? I've been wanting to make a book trailer for my book for a little bit."

I did make it. 😆 There's a site that you make on for free. Costs to download though. I can email the site through to you when I send ARC.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thinking about starting work on a Torrance and Amaya short...

message 16: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (on break) (deborahocarroll) | 15 comments Sarah wrote: "Thinking about starting work on a Torrance and Amaya short..."

:D :D :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. They deserve a novella me thinks....

message 18: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Sarah wrote: "Nope. They deserve a novella me thinks...."

*fangirls wildly with Ivie* YASSSSS!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you both approve. I shall make a start tomorrow *rubs hands*

message 20: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) *grins gleefully*

message 21: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Any of y'all doing Camp Nano this April? It's my first time, and I'm already thrilled with how much progress I've been able to make. :D

message 22: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (on break) (deborahocarroll) | 15 comments Sarah Grace wrote: "Any of y'all doing Camp Nano this April? It's my first time, and I'm already thrilled with how much progress I've been able to make. :D"

I am! I'm just doing a ten hour goal, but I'm doing it. ^_^ So glad it's been helpful for you!

message 23: by R.F. Gammon (new)

R.F. Gammon (rfgammon) | 32 comments Sarah Grace wrote: "Any of y'all doing Camp Nano this April? It's my first time, and I'm already thrilled with how much progress I've been able to make. :D"

I'm doing Camp! And I'm doing INSANELY WELL! Which is a good thing, because writing time is about to dissolve into frantic cramming for the ACT. But I've already made 50,000 words on this WIP. *dies*

message 24: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Faith/Florid Sword wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "Any of y'all doing Camp Nano this April? It's my first time, and I'm already thrilled with how much progress I've been able to make. :D"

I'm doing Camp! And I'm doing INSANELY ..."

WHooo, that's awesome, girl!!! Haha, I feel ya. I'm taking the ACT in July, so I'm slowly working myself towards preparing for that. XD 50k is awesome!!!! I just made it to 22k in my novella.

message 25: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Ivie wrote: "I'm not. I have a lot going on, but I've never done them, either. Maybe one day I'll try Camp NaNo. Good luck reaching your goals, though. <3"

Thanks, Ivie! :)

message 26: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Deborah wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "Any of y'all doing Camp Nano this April? It's my first time, and I'm already thrilled with how much progress I've been able to make. :D"

I am! I'm just doing a ten hour goal, b..."

Yay, that's awesome!

message 27: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments I know right, Ivie? :P

But I'm so glad you girls are doing so well! That's so amazing!

And the idea of an Amaya & Tor short! *thinks about their roles in book #3* *melts*

message 28: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Finally posted our interview with Sarah!!!! :D :D :D

http://our-favorite-things.weebly.com...

message 29: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Sarah Grace wrote: "Finally posted our interview with Sarah!!!! :D :D :D

http://our-favorite-things.weebly.com..."

I'm listening to it right now, Sarah Grace! I'm loving it so much!

message 30: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Karis wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "Finally posted our interview with Sarah!!!! :D :D :D

http://our-favorite-things.weebly.com..."

I'm li..."

😁😁

message 31: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Honestly, that was just so special to listen to, Sarah Grace. It sounds like you three had a great time together. :)

I loved the questions you asked; I'm always super impressed by your interview questions for authors. :P

message 32: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Karis wrote: "Honestly, that was just so special to listen to, Sarah Grace. It sounds like you three had a great time together. :)

I loved the questions you asked; I'm always super impressed by your interview ..."

Aw, thanks! We did have a lovely time. :D <3

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I have news!!!!! Exciting news...😆

message 34: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Sarah wrote: "I have news!!!!! Exciting news...😆"

WHAT!? TELL US!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to get permission from Tricia first....

message 36: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Sarah wrote: "I have to get permission from Tricia first...."

Whaa. Hurry up. ;)

message 37: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) She asked me to beta read Dagger's Sleep, but I couldn't. It made me so sad . . . :'(

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2018 01:38PM) (new)

Sarah Grace wrote: "She asked me to beta read Dagger's Sleep, but I couldn't. It made me so sad . . . :'("

Well, hopefully you can make the Facebook Festival (Tricia's idea) we're planning because this news relates to that....25/26th May...you might be at the retreat?

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary (aerelien) I'll be out of town then too, so I can't come, but that's exciting!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "I'll be out of town then too, so I can't come, but that's exciting!!"

Aaaaw. 😢

message 41: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Sarah wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "She asked me to beta read Dagger's Sleep, but I couldn't. It made me so sad . . . :'("

Well, hopefully you can make the Facebook Festival (Tricia's idea) we're planning because..."

Ack, the blog tour is that whole week isn't it? Yeah, we'll be at the retreat. :( Hopefully I can pop in now and then anyway. :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah Grace wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Sarah Grace wrote: "She asked me to beta read Dagger's Sleep, but I couldn't. It made me so sad . . . :'("

Well, hopefully you can make the Facebook Festival (Tricia's idea) we're pl..."

I hope so too....we'll both miss you. 🙁

message 43: by Mary (new)

Mary (aerelien) Aww, thanks! I'll miss being there, too! It's the week of our family vacation, which will be lovely, but I'll be totally out of the loop. ;)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Popping on here to announce a couple things to you guys...if you signed up to Sarah's Stars, you will still receive cover reveals, updates and exclusive content, but due to the low return on reviews, I will no longer be sending out books to ALL newsletter subscribers.

What I am doing is putting together a Street Team to help with each book's release. In exchange for sharing on Social Media, placing reviews, I will send you either a PDF or Mobi of an upcoming release.

So, if you aren't a part of the upcoming blog tour and have read Both Disowned and Dissemble and would like to help me promote, message me and I'll send you either a MOBI or PDF in exchange for an honest review.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

If you're after free paperbacks of my books this is a great way to get them and help me out!

http://www.sarahaddisonfox.com/disjoi...

message 46: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) I'm potentially interested. Can I have a rough synopsis and potential send-out date?

message 47: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Hey, so I don't know how many of you have heard of the Silmaril Awards, but I love the idea, and this year I'm actually jumping in and voting. So basically it's for fantasy lovers to nominate their favorite characters from fantasy literature for ten different categories, most nefarious villain (I'm thinking Smyth XD), most epic hero, etc.

It's just a fun way to connect with other fantasy lovers. If you want to check out the site and vote--the voting runs now through the 7th--the link is right here: http://www.silmarilawards.com/this-ye...