The Lost Boys Revenge discussion

Mermaid Lagoon > Crocodile Creek

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 179 comments Mod

message 2: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah walked up to the side of crocodile creek with Nixie. "Our first stop, crocodile creek!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Crocodiles?" She asked, " How many are there?"

message 4: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"None." He said with a grin.
((Sorry!))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Then why would they call this crocodile creek?" Nixie asked.

message 6: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"There used to be lots of crocs here, before Hook ordered the pirates to kill them. He's terrified of crocodiles."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " So am I.." She muttered.

message 8: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Oh, well, I guess that's good, then. They were actually pretty friendly with the mermaids and lost boys."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Eh- sharks and crocodiles scare me!" She said shuttering.

message 10: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Really? I don't like sharks either."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " You would hate them if you had a tail and they keep biting it!"

message 12: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"They don't bite you, do they?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Sometimes." She admitted, " A mermaids tail looks awfully similar to a fish tail..."

message 14: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Wow. That must hurt."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She shrugged, "I'm used to it but yes it's quite painful but beneficial since it helps me become tougher for the next bite."

message 16: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"True." He nodded.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Do you know how to swim?"

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Of course! Why do you ask?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She shook her head, " I bet I could swim faster!" " Having a tail as an advantage.."

message 20: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Doubt it! I could totally beat you."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Really?" Nixie asked raising an eyebrow.

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Nah, I'd totally lose."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She smiled, " So you admit it!"

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"No!" He paused. "Ugh, fine. Yes, I admit it."