The Lost Boys Revenge discussion

Cannibal Cove > Skull Rock

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 179 comments Mod
Here is where the captured mermaids are kept.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie looked around. She was trying to find a way to escape. She'd try to run away many times but she always got caught and there were always terrible consequences.

message 3: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah was running around Skull Rock, even though he knew that the pirates were there and he could get in trouble. He saw a ledge that was a few feet above a ledge next to the water and sat down.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie froze when she heard the sound of someone running. She looked up and saw someone above a ledge. She was frightened, was he a pirate? She ducked into the water.

message 5: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He saw a splash in the water near the ledge and laughed a little. He jumped down and sat down right next to the water. "Hello? It's kind of lonely up here."

message 6: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:18AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She screamed, " Who are you?" Nixie squeaked, " Are you a pirate?" " Please don't hurt me..again."

message 7: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Don't worry, I'm not a pirate! I won't hurt you, I think mermaids are awesome."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Awesome?" " Nobody's ever said that before so who are you or what are you?' She asked.

message 9: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I'm Noah Brooks, honorary Lost Boy." He answered.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Lost boy?" " I think i've heard of them but what do they do?"

message 11: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:26AM) (new)

"Yep! We help the mermaids, of course! And we defeat the pirates!" He said, getting up and waving a pretend sword around. "And...Peter Pan is the leader! And Wendy is here, too, of course, though I doubt you've heard of her."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Are you here by yourself?" Nixie asked swimming over.

message 13: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Yep."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Oh, so are you supposed to be rescuing us or something?" Nixie asked, " I've never been outside the water because of my tail.."

message 15: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, I can't rescue you right now, but I can come back and rescue you soon! And di you know that your tail turns into human legs when you're out of the water?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments "I thought that was just a stupid story!"

message 17: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Nope! Come on, try it!" He stretched out his hand to her.

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"You next, if you want to try." He said to the other girl.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Laura wrote: ""Nope! Come on, try it!" He stretched out his hand to her."

She looked at him then reached out and slowly took his hand pulling herself out.

message 20: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Once her tail was completely out, it changed into legs and she had a skirt on. "See? Isn't that cool?"

message 21: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " This feels....weird." She said slowly, " What is this?" Nixie asked brushing the skirt and lifted her foot up and examined her toes touching each of them.

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"That's a skirt. Come on, stand up." He held out his hand again.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie grabbed his hand and started to stand then stood up then wobbled and started to fall.

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He caught her and laughed a little. "Careful!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie blushed, " How in the world do you guys get around with these?" She asked.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She looked at Ali, " Your turn!"

message 27: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"You walk." He turned to the other mermaid. "Come on!"

message 28: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He helped her out of the water and watched as her tail became legs and a skirt as well.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " This is so cool!" She squealed walking slowly trying to balance.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie looked down, " My feet..things..hurt!' " I miss my tail already.."

message 31: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:54AM) (new)

"Up you go!" He said, pulling her up. "Okay, I told you my name, who are you two? And you can just go back in the water and your tail will reappear."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " M-My names Nixie.." She mumbled.

message 33: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:55AM) (new)

"Pretty. And you are?"

message 34: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Both beautiful names."

message 35: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " It's ironic because Nixie means little water sprite and I'm a Mermaid!" " So how do we get out?"

message 36: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I told you, we can't leave right now. The pirate ship is close, and they would see. They go in the same circle every day, so I'll be back tomorrow morning and we can escape then, okay?" He said.
((gtg))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Okay bye!)) She nodded and dived back into the water.

message 38: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Okay, bye!" He ran back out and went to the mermaid lagoon.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She sighed her legs turned into an orange and yellow tail. Nixie swam around for a while bored.

message 40: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Want to skip to the next day?))

message 42: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah ran quietly on the rock and was on the ledge quickly. "Nixie? Ali? Are you there?" He asked quietly.

message 44: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Okay))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Back))
Nixie swam around yawning.

message 46: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Nixie!!" He said, crouching on the ledge.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She looked up and swam over, "Shhh!"

message 48: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Sorry. I came to get you out, like I said. Are you ready?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie nodded and swam near the shore trying to get on land, "Hey, can you pull me up?"

message 50: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He leaned down and took her hands. "Up you go!"

« previous 1