Mermaid Lagoon > Mermaid Cove

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 179 comments Mod

message 2: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah landed on the beach next to the water with Nixie. "Wasn't that fun?"

message 3: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 04, 2015 03:42PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She laughed, "That was awesome!" " I had a huge headache and felt like i was gonna hurl but it was all worth it!" Nixie said beaming. "I just need to get used to it since i got Motion sickness and Air sickness."

message 4: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Yeah, I understand that. Well, do you want to get back in the water, or walk around the beach, or what?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She slowly let go of his hand. " I really need to practice walking!" Felicity slowly took a step forward trying to walk but wobbled slightly, " Such terrible balance.."

message 6: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah laughed. "That's fine! You are just learning, after all! I would be much worse. I bet I couldn't even go across that log. I bet I couldn't now, either!" He joked. He jumped up onto the log, which, unfortunetly, was above part of the water, and he pretended to be off balance and fell in. "See?" He said after he came to the top of the water.

message 7: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 04, 2015 03:41PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She giggled, " I bet you did that on purpose!"

message 8: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He acted shocked. "Why on Neverland would I ever fall into freezing cold water and embarrass myself on purpose? Only a fairy would do that. I am not a fairy."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She smiled, " You may not be a fairy but you are a good friend and nice!'

message 10: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Why thank you!" He said, getting out of the water and sitting on a rock.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Yeah, if we ever go swimming then I will totally beat you!" She said.

message 12: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I don't doubt that at all."

message 13: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Sorry, gtg))

message 14: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 04, 2015 03:41PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Kay, bye!!)) Nixie sighed, " Well, I better practice walking!"

message 15: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Yep. Do you need help?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Yeah..if it isn't any trouble!" She replied quickly.

message 17: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Of course it isn't." He stood up and went next to her.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She sighed, " So, how am I supposed to do this?"

message 19: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah smiled to himself. "Okay, watch. You take one foot, doesn't matter which one, and you put it in front of the other. You just keep doing that, switching feet each time."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie took a step forward first with her left foot then right and started walking, " Ya, I'm finally walking!" She cheered.

message 21: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Awesome!" He grinned at her. "Keep going, you're doing great."

message 22: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:12PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She walked for a while then tripped on a tree root, " Yeah, that was just tripping over a tree root not my own fool feet!"

message 23: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah laughed again. "Are you sure?" He teased.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie huffed, " Yes, I am!" " So, what's a lost boy?"

message 25: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Someone Peter found recruited to help the mermaids escape from the pirates. Or we were lost, like we didn't have a family, or our families fought too much to care about us, so he saved us."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Well, I have no idea what's going on!" She replied, " A stupid pirate just captured me one day and I had a tail!"

message 27: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, you had a life before that, before all this happened and you weren't a mermaid. You had legs and used them, you never had a tail. You lived on the mainland somewhere. That's what Peter told us, sort of. Without the tail thing."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments "I don't remember much and I have no idea why I got captured and earned a tail!" " What are fairies like?"

message 29: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Stubborn. Feisty. At least, Tinkerbell is like that. Some are nicer."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " I've never met a fairy!" " Are they small?" She asked curiously,

message 31: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Very. About the size of my pinkie finger."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " What's Peter Pan and Wendy like?" " I've only heard stories.."

message 33: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, Peter is very adventurous and fun to be around, but he can be strict at times, so he's kind if like another Lost Boy, and sometimes like our father. Wendy is very motherly, and takes care of all of us. She's very nice, but she can be annoyingly right, too."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Wow, so why do mermaids get kidnapped?"

message 35: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, they aren't mermaids when they're captured. They're human girls."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Then why do human girls get captured and become a mermaid?"

message 37: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Because the pirates want to capture Lost Boys, but especially Peter. They think we'll trade our freedom for yours."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Stupid pirates.." Nixie muttered, " There so bossy!" " I actually like talking back to them.."

message 39: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah grinned. "Me too. Plus, I can fly, which annoys them because they can't get me."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Lucky!" She grumbled, " All I do is swim and they can chase me with their stupid pirate ship!"

message 41: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"But you can go all the way to the bottom, where they can't get you." He pointed out.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " That's a good idea!" " But then again there are sharks down their who probably think I'm a goldfish!"

message 43: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He laughed again. "Hey, would you want to meet Wendy?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Uh- sure, but are there any other mermaids here?"

message 45: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Yeah, they should be around here. They're usually here, or at Heart Lake."
((brb))

message 46: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Back))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Okay)) Nixie nodded and looked around then started to walk.

message 48: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah let go of her arm to let her walk by herself.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She walked around smiling, " Yay, I'm not tripping!"

message 50: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He smiled. "Good job!"

« previous 1