Audiobooks discussion

Undercover: Operation Julie - The Inside Story
This topic is about Undercover
Free Promos for Review > Free US or UK codes for reviewers

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Hi
I have a number of free audio codes for both the UK and US. I would appreciate some reviews.

My book is a true crime memoir about my UK undercover cop days and is brilliantly narrated by British actor Greg Patmore.

Operation Julie is still the largest drugs bust in the UK and has many connections to the US. In both paperback and Kindle formats, it has totaled over 75 (mainly 4 and 5 star) reviews on both sides of the "Pond."

I am excited it is now available in audiobook format.

Please contact me if you are a book blogger/reviewer and interested in a free audio code.

Thank you!
Stephen

donna backshall (dtamayob) | 64 comments Hi Stephen,

I'd be happy to give it a listen and review on whichever sites you prefer. Are these Audible codes you have?

Cheers,
Donna
dtamayob@gmail.com

Kelly | 183 comments I'd be interested - US code - bardicfaerie@yahoo.ca

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Donna wrote: "Hi Stephen,

I'd be happy to give it a listen and review on whichever sites you prefer. Are these Audible codes you have?

Cheers,
Donna
dtamayob@gmail.com"

Hi Donna
Email sent and yes, they are Audible codes.
Thanks
Stephen

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Kelly wrote: "I'd be interested - US code - bardicfaerie@yahoo.ca"

Thank you! Email and code sent.
Best Regards
Stephen

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com(US)"
Best Regards
Stephen

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments Do you have a list to the book? Sounds interesting but narrated by Greg Patmore isn't that good a search filter...

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Michael wrote: "Do you have a list to the book? Sounds interesting but narrated by Greg Patmore isn't that good a search filter..."
UK https://www.audible.co.uk/t2/title?as...

US https://www.audible.com/t2/title?asin...

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryan_grady) | 54 comments I would review. :) US code.

magiccardarts@live.com

Jamie Peterson (fuzzysaver) | 1 comments I would love to review if still available. US code please. Fuzzysaver@aol.com

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Jamie wrote: "I would love to review if still available. US code please. Fuzzysaver@aol.com"
Email sent. Thanks!

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Ryan wrote: "I would review. :) US code.

magiccardarts@live.com"

Email sent. Thanks!

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Still waiting for reviews from some of you. Three months is long enough :)
Thanks to those who have reviewed.

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Donna wrote: "Hi Stephen,

Cheers,
Donna
dtamayob@gmail.com"

Thanks for the review, Donna.

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Stephen wrote: "Kelly wrote: "I'd be interested - US code - bardicfaerie@yahoo.ca"

Best Regards
Stephen"

Thank you for the review, Kelly.

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Jamie wrote: "I would love to review if still available. US code please. Fuzzysaver@aol.com"
Thank you for the kind and wonderful review.

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 41 comments Hi! Are there still US codes available? I’d like to give it a listen.

message 18: by Stephen (last edited Aug 03, 2018 11:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Megan wrote: "Hi! Are there still US codes available? I’d like to give it a listen."
Yes, as long as you leave a review on Amazon and Audible.com. Sorry to add that but some have taken advantage and not reviewed :(
Please let me have your email and I will send a code.
Thanks!
Regards
Stephen

message 19: by Ian (new)

Ian (erroba) | 13 comments Hi I am interested in reviewing your audiobook. My email is: apusosa@gmail.com Thanks!!!

message 20: by Ian (new)

Ian (erroba) | 13 comments US code if you still have available

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Ian wrote: "Hi I am interested in reviewing your audiobook. My email is: apusosa@gmail.com Thanks!!!"

Sent! Thank you!
Stephen

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments IF you have any US left, I'd love to! :)
victoriahaugen@yahoo.com :)

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Victoria wrote: "IF you have any US left, I'd love to! :)
victoriahaugen@yahoo.com :)"

Sent. Thank you!
Regards
Stephen

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Thanks so much, Stephen! Looks fascinating, what a ride that must have been! :) :)

Stephen Bentley (hellno) | 15 comments Victoria wrote: "Thanks so much, Stephen! Looks fascinating, what a ride that must have been! :) :)"
It was different! :)