Pretty Little Liars ❤ Semi-Advanced Roleplay discussion

Rosewood High > School Parking Lot

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 904 comments Mod
Pretty self explanitory

message 2: by Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] (last edited Jul 24, 2014 02:12PM) (new)

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Solomon walked out to his car, parked near the rich kids' cars in case anyone decided to vandalize or steal something. Putting his key in lock, he unlocked it and slipped into the driver's seat, sliding across the white leather interior. He tossed his backpack in the backseat and stuck the key into the ignition, bringing the engine to life with a faint rumble. He backed out of his parking place and pulled up to the curb in front of the school, waiting for Lila to come out. His car really would be hard to miss: a '48 Pontiac Silver Streak, staight out of the last century. Glossy black with silver accents and a white leather interior, a lot of attention to detail had been put into its restoration. Solomon just hoped nobody noticed that the serial number on the body had been changed.

message 3: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Cornelia walked out of the school, humming softly to herself, with her purple backpack over her shoulders. The parking lot was bustling with kids trying to escape the jail that was school, so she sat down on a bench, waiting for the crowd to clear so she could look for Solomon

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Looking through the crowd, Solomon thought he caught glimpse of Lila coming out of the school. He finally saw her sit down on a nearby bench. He scooted across to the passenger seat (muche easier in the older cars that had a bench front seat) and cranked the window down. "Over here!" he called out, unsure if she would be able to hear him over the dense crowd of students.

message 5: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Lila looked up, faintly hearing Solomon's voice. She stood up for a better view, and through the crowd she saw a glimpse of Solomon and his car. She pressed through the aray of students towards his vehicle.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate walked through the parking lot, sobbing quietly. She sat on the edge of the path, and opened the book she'd borrowed. She read the first page, but tears were falling too thickly for her to see. Kate shoved the book in her bag, and sat, head in hands, knees drawn up, sobbing.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Solomo quickly opened the passenger door to let her in and scooted back into the driver's seat when he noticed a girl sitting on the curb, sobbing loudly. He nodded in her direction. "You know her?" he asked Lila. He didn't know too many people here but he thought that she might, and he would have hated to leave one of her friends crying in the street.

message 8: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Lila slid into the car and looked up. "No, I do not recognize her. Maybe we should go and see what is wrong?" she asked,looking over at him to see what his opinion would be. Lila was slightly shy upon meeting new people, and emotions slightly frightened her

message 9: by Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 07:59AM) (new)

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] "I guess it wouldn't be right to just leave her here." Solomon said. He pulled into a nearby parking spot, much easier to find now that school was out, and got out of the car. "Excuse me, are you ok?" he calle hesitantly as he walked slowly toward the girl sitting on the sidewalk.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine," Kate snapped, tears still streaking down her face. "Leave me alone, or better still, run me over." She stayed where she was, glaring at the boy. Oh, little Katie-pie her inner self cooed. Poor little girl, blaming herself.

message 11: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Lila's eyes widened. "Ok sweet heart I think you need to breath and to calm down" she said, sitting down on the sidewalk a few feet from her. "We will not run you over and we will not leave you sitting here to cry by yourself" she whispered

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine," Kate snapped again, anger overtaking her sadness. "Just leave me alone. I'm going home anyway." To prove her point, she walked over to the gate. "Thanks for the concern, but I don't need it." She left the school, storming down the road.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Solomon watched her leave. "Well, I guess she wants to be left alone." he said as he turned back towards the car. "Probably shouldn't try to follow her." he turned towards Lila and grinned good-naturedly "you know how high-school girls can get." he joked. He opened the passenger door for Lila and waited for her to get in.

message 14: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Lila got back in the car, a frown on her pink lips. "Something seemed very very wrong with her" she said softly, "Like her soul is broken,yes?" It was more of a statement, but in Lila's broken english it came out sounding more like a question

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] "Something like that" Solomon said as he pulled carefully onto the road, the girl's retreating form still visible. "Things like that you just have to work through on your own, I guess". He began driving down the road toward the restaurant.

message 16: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

Lila bit her lower lip, frowning. She couldn't help but worry, something seemed deeply wrong with the poor girl. "So, what do we have in store this afternoon?" she asked quickly, both to change the subject and to take her mind off what she had just witnessed

message 17: by Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 11:56PM) (new)

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] "Just thought we'd go to The Brew and have some lunch. I've never been there, myself. Of course, we could always go see a movie afterward if you're interested." Solomon said, turning down a road toward The Brew. "What would you like to do?" he asked.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] ((Still there? We should probably finish this before the masquerade.))

message 19: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

((so sorry!!))
"That sounds good to me" she replied, pulling the seatbelt across her chest and buckling it in. "I hope the coffee is good. In Russia, our coffee was pretty gross" she said, her nose scrunching up

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] ((No problem, I thought you might have fogotten))

Solomon smiled and nodded, driving on down the road toward their destination. "It depends." he said "Coffee shops are usually pretty good. Just make sure to get one hundred percent Arabica, it's a lot better.

((Should we move to The Brew?))

message 21: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Putting the 'hot' in 'psychotic' (new)

((yes lets!))

"Arabica?" Cornelia asked, confused at the term, "Is that a type of drink? or?" she had never heard the strange word which had come out of the other's mouth. Leaning back in the seat, she let herself relax. Truthfully, she was much more comfortable in the driver's seat, but what she did in it wasn't quite legal