What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > M/M romance. Guy kidnapped another guy, possibly violent members of rival gangs.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Foyin (new)

Foyin | 1 comments Hi guys I really hope someone knows this book because it has been driving me crazy, So I downloaded a sample of this book to my kindle and now I can;t find it. The little I've read reminds me of call the coroner by avril ashton. Its a m/m and all I remember is that a guy kidnapped another guy I believe that they were both violent men, possibly members of rival gangs and then they started fighting and then they made out or there was a lot of sexual tension. I know it's not a lot of info, but it really stood out to me, Im not holding out any hope but any help would be appreciated, especially from my m/m obsessed people like myself :).

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Foyin, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header.

When did you download the sample?

Can't you look in your Amazon account to see what you downloaded?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Foyin, I added plot details to your topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 4: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (raynebair) Foyin, have you asked in the M/M group? They have a thread for this kind of stuff.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Foyin, are you still looking for this or did you find it?