The Ippos King (Wraith Kings, #3) The Ippos King discussion

Early rating? Why?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Monique I LOVE Grace Draven's work. With that...why the hell are some rating 'The Ippos King' when it hasn't even been published yet? Good grief...lol

message 2: by Moon (new) - added it

Moon I've only been a member on GR for a short time but I've noticed there are ratings for unpublished books everywhere on this site lol. You wouldn't happen to know the release date for The Ippos King, would you? Thanks!

Monique Moon wrote: "I've only been a member on GR for a short time but I've noticed there are ratings for unpublished books everywhere on this site lol. You wouldn't happen to know the release date for The Ippos King,..."

I'm also waiting for the Ippos King. While it's okay for a person to rate an arc, I HATE when people rate unpublished books in general. Ugh.

message 4: by Moon (new) - added it

Moon Monique wrote: "I'm also waiting for the Ippos King. While it's okay for a person to rate an arc, I HATE when people rate unpublished books in general. Ugh."

Girl, same. Too many unpublished books are receiving a 5-star rating simply due to an author's popularity or the hype surrounding a new book being released in a series which is confusing. I also love Grace Draven books, yet in all fairness, I wouldn't rate a book without reading it first! But hey, that's just me~

Monique It's me too. lol