Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > I'm Sorry

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments I want to say I'm sorry for two things. First, I have been mostly absent for a bit and now that I"m trying to catch up ya'll are going to be hit with notifications out the wazoo.

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Ha!

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6305 comments Jason wrote: "I want to say I'm sorry for two things. First, I have been mostly absent for a bit and now that I"m trying to catch up ya'll are going to be hit with notifications out the wazoo."

Lol, too funny. Not sure you need to apologize for THAT.

Welcome back!!

message 4: by SANDYE (new)

SANDYE (sandye_c) Jason wrote: "I want to say I'm sorry for two things. First, I have been mostly absent for a bit and now that I"m trying to catch up ya'll are going to be hit with notifications out the wazoo."

I have been enjoying your weekly question on Sunday. I'm a night owl by nature too so it gives me something interesting to check at night.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8310 comments Funny, I was gone for two days and I wasn’t sure if anyone had noticed those kinds of things. But had I been on, I surely would’ve noticed your absence. And I daresay you might’ve noticed mine. I think I showed up a couple of hours before you. I just hope that people return to your thread about born a crime, and that it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. If it does, let me know and I’ll be the first to find it and Clement so that we can bring it back into the forefront.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason wrote: "I want to say I'm sorry for two things. First, I have been mostly absent for a bit and now that I"m trying to catch up ya'll are going to be hit with notifications out the wazoo."

You don't have anything to apologize for but that is a really sweet and thoughtful message. Plus, we all need to take breaks from GR now and then.