The Lorien Legacies discussion

Lorien > Other Characters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 63 comments Guys, here we'll comment abt minor characters, like if we discover smthng abt them

message 2: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 63 comments Agent Walker in the Lorien legacies is on the bad side cuz shes with the mogs, right? And my frnd is currently reading Maximum Ride by James Patterson. She told me in the second book comes an agent called Agent Anne Walker, which works with the mad scientists. Can they be somehow connected? Or is it just a coincidence?

message 3: by hala (new)

hala elayan Agent Anne Walker works woth the FBI in Maximum Ride #2: School's Out - Forever, and so does Agent Walker in the Lorien Legacies. I'm wondering if the two authors could be working together or maybe are thr same person. Its kind of far fetched but it could lead us to the identity of author Pittacus Lore.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 16 comments Pittacus Lore is actually three people. First book was written by Jobie Hughes but is under James Frey's name. The rest of the books were written by ghost author Greg Boose but is again under James Frey's name because he came up with the idea I think.