Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

All the Beautiful Lies
This topic is about All the Beautiful Lies
Group Read All Beautiful Lies > Group Read - All the Beautiful Lies general No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (last edited Mar 18, 2018 05:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14402 comments We are excited to be reading another Peter Swanson book for a group read. Previous books have held lively discussions. Carol's friend Peter has a way with twists and quirky characters!
NO Spoilers on this thread - are you planning on reading the book? We hope you will join in on the discussions for All the Beautiful Lies.

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14402 comments I am on hold for the book; number four on one copy of the Overdrive audio. I hope they may buy more copies, or it may be a while for me to get to it.

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments i plan to read it, but have two i have to read for author events first.

Geri I am in for this group read! I’ll probably start the week of April 9. Fingers crossed!

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14402 comments Chapter summary threads are up, thanks Carol!
I will probably not get my turn for the audio until later in the month.

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7898 comments I read an ARC about a month ago (was that from you, Sherry? If so, thanks again!) and will try to start on summaries this weekend. Thanks for putting up the threads, Ann. You all are in for a treat I think. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "I read an ARC about a month ago (was that from you, Sherry? If so, thanks again!) and will try to start on summaries this weekend. Thanks for putting up the threads, Ann. You all are in for a treat..."

yup, it was! hope to get to it soonish. i'm so far behind on group reads.

Geri I just got the digital audio from the library. I am looking forward to starting. Probably Monday or Tuesday.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All the Beautiful Lies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Peter Swanson (other topics)