What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction: soulmates finding eachother over and over in new lives

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1 comments I read a book about 5 years ago and it couldn't have been more than a decade old at the time. It was about a man and a woman that were soulmates that had to keep finding each other in each of their reincarnated lives. I can't remember if they were gods or Mortals, but my inkling is that it was either a Hawaiian or Native American narrative.

The Love Story wasn't the only plot line, but they were definitely part of the main characters. If I remember correctly, a lot of the story was about the history of the place they lived in. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1353 comments So they always reincarnated to the same town/area, and it was just a matter of finding their new versions? Did they remember who they were, or were they blank slates until they met or got to 'X' point and had a revelation?

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Marquis | 219 comments Maybe Reincarnation- Suzanne Wein
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 4: by Rosa (last edited Mar 18, 2018 09:17PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5080 comments Reincarnation for future reference.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Did the guy remember her, but he had to make her remember him?
And was there an 'evil' character who always killed one of them?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Kelly, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 615 comments Long shot, but maybe Every Day or one of its sequels?

message 9: by Lillian (new)

Lillian | 6 comments it could be The Next Together

message 10: by Darren (new)

Darren Willowen | 6 comments Was it the "Fallen" Series? Did the story start out from first person of the girl not knowing they were soulmates that kept reincarnating?

message 11: by Frankie de Chenu (new)

Frankie de Chenu | 2 comments It's not Native American but could it be Ferney by James Long? Definitely has the reincarnation, soul mates and history parts down!

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick

Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick