Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 1
This topic is about Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 1
Monthly Reads > Absolute Boyfriend Discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2022 comments Mod
Shy high school student Riko Izawa aches for a boyfriend but guys just won't look her way. Then one day she signs up for a three-day trial of a mysterious "lover figurine," and the next thing she knows, a cute naked guy is delivered to her doorstep--and he wants to be her boyfriend!
Has Riko died and gone to heaven? The cute naked guy turns out to be smart, super nice, stylish and a gourmet chef. Plus, he looks like a million bucks.... Trouble is, that's about what he's going to cost Riko because she didn't return him in time!

Discuss Absolute Boyfriend here!

Vonze | 2 comments I'm re-reading volume 1 and planning to finish the whole series. :) Pretty funny! Sorta reminds me of a reserve Chobits.

Mike | 389 comments Read the first two volumes a while back and remember them being surprisingly good, although the details escape me now. Would like to revisit this and perhaps finish it up someday.

Cristina López (neoborycristi) | 4 comments I read this series some time ago. I remember it took me on an emotional roller coaster sometimes. I won't spoil the ending in case you haven't finished it, but when you do, let me know what you thought of it? None of my friends have read this manga :(