Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

That Wolf-Boy is Mine!, Vol. 1
This topic is about That Wolf-Boy is Mine!, Vol. 1
Monthly Reads > That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2025 comments Mod
Komugi’s not sure what to expect when her family moves to the remote northern island of Hokkaido, and she starts at a new high school. But she certainly didn’t expect a boy to come up to her and say, “Gee…you smell good, somehow!” That boy is Yu Ogami, and Komugi finds herself strangely drawn to him. But when she sees him in an unguarded moment, she discovers he’s a werewolf! Now she has a choice to make: to keep his secret, or to ask for help and risk angering a wolf-boy?

Discuss That Wolf-Boy is Mine! here

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2025 comments Mod
I read the first three volumes. I'm thoroughly enjoying this one. It's an odd premise, but I really like the characters.

Who's your favorite of the animal boys? I think I like the laid back cat the best myself. Though I'm biased as a real cat's servant. ;)

Phoenix2 | 31 comments I've read this one a long time ago, but I think I liked it. I also liked the fox boy : )

message 4: by Vonze (last edited Mar 26, 2018 05:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vonze | 2 comments I've just started this one! Picked it up Saturday. Very cute so far. Like the back cover states it does have a Fruits Basket "feel". The beginning was a little "Twilight" for me, but hopefully the comparisons will end there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I got the first volume from the library just to see if it would be something I liked, I loved the first volume to the point I risked viruses for my computer from online manga websites. Not even two hours later I had the whole series finished. I'm a huge fan of Fruits Basket and the love I felt while reading the Fruits Basket series was the same while reading That Wolf Boy is Mine! This was a amazing series, probably going to read it again once the semester finishes out.