One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Ellinav & Kya

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Here we go!

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Sweet! So what kind of fantasy do you want to do. Like vampire, werewolvea, gods, guardian angels, etc.

message 3: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments I like all of them. But I’m particularly fond of werewolves themed rps, or guardian angel rps, as well as a mixture of all the ones you mentions.
Fantasy is my favorite genre so I’d be down to doing anything pretty much

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Which one do you really want to do? I was thinking of doing a god one where the guardian angel was watching over him because he couldn't use his powers on Earth. or something. We don't have to do that one though.

message 5: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments So like a god gets stranded or punished to earth with no use of their powers, so the guardian angel betrays the higher up orders so they go after and protect the god? Ooo I really like that! That’s the first time I’ve seen that idea so I’d be up for doing that with you, it’s intriguing.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments I like the more refined idea you came up with! I just thought of that XD. Who do you want to be?

message 7: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments I’d think it’d be fun to play either role since they both are interesting.

Did you want to keep the god as being male and the guardian a female?

If so I’m fine with playing either one. So you can choose first. I’ve got good ideas for both.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Yes. But, we can switch it if it's not convenient. Can I be the god?

message 9: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments No I personally think I’d be good to have the god be male.

And go for it! I’m okay being the angel.

For character sheets do you want something really detailed? Or just like name, age, Appearance, personality, background?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Just name, age, appearance, personality and background. Maybe parents too. That way we can RP faster.

message 11: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Alrighty! I’ll get to creating the angel. I’ll post it here when I’m done.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Okie dokie. I'm gonna start creating mine too.

message 13: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Name: Ayla Zain
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3544475...
Tattoo: when her wings disappear a winged tattoo appears, coming from each shoulder blade to her wrists.
Personality/History: Ayla appears delicate but really she is fierce and bold. She acts like a guardian, charming enough to get close, and skilled enough to keep others at bay. She has a tendency to be subtle with her actions at first, and won’t present herself as an angel to humans. Ayla skips around often, finishing up her job and switching to a new one, so no one catches on to her immortal powers. Ayla is able to will her wings in and out of being seen. She carries a silver celestial tinted dagger around. It is her designated weapon, and finds it extremely hard to wield anything else.
The rest is TBD in RP.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Okay. I'm gonna finish mine when I wake up. It's late here.

message 15: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Let me know if I my character right. I can change her up a bit to better fit the plot if you think I should

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments I'm sorry for the delay! Your character is fine. I have a question though. Should I use a real god name or should I make one up?

message 17: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Just make one up so it’ll be unique and you won’t have to live up to the standard that’s already been set

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments That's true! Okay give me a minute. I have a name already.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Name: Damalis Vidales

Appearance: https://em.wattpad.com/9efdb53afe357b...

Powers: Call upon the weather at any given moment and invisibility.

Tattoo: Infinity sign on the right side of his neck.

Personality: Damalis is careless, but he also knows when to be serious a times. He is smart and powerful before he was cast away from the gods for his punishment. He likes keeping to himself because he feels as if trust is always broken at one way or another. He has a curved cane he likes to carry around and it provides power for him.

message 20: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Mar 19, 2018 09:23PM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Oooo! I love him. You did an amazing job.

Ready to get started? Should we maybe start with him getting in trouble and her showing up (whether he notices her in the background or if she interferes)?

Or... We could flip it and have her be in trouble and he interferes...
but I think the first would be more applicable/able to plot develop easier.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments I think he should get in trouble because he is careless. But, how would he get in trouble?

message 22: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Mar 20, 2018 10:12AM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Well does he have some/all/none of his powers on earth? Because if he does have them those would probably get him into trouble, or he’ll use them to stop something that’s going down.
If he doesn’t have his powers does he know that when he steps into something to stop in? And realize too late that they don’t work on earth?
Or is he just brave enough to the point where he knows his powers doesn’t work so he steps in to stop something anyway?

Just a few ways to take it. If you've got any ideas you're more than welcome to share/do them

message 23: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Does that make sense?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments I like the second idea. And maybe like he doesn't train in like using his body skills and the other person does train that way.

message 25: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Yeah that would work!

Would you like me to play the character he confronts? Kind of as a temporary character?

message 27: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments Does that work for a starter post??

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments (Wait. So is Damalis going to confront them in the alley?)

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments (Yes, we could do a more public setting. But, how would we put them there?

message 31: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments The group left the store in a hurry, and wound up on the busy streets of the Venture mall. It was a large mall that connected the stores through the use of secluded walkways and open roads. Each store was separate and no store connected together. The tallest of the group, and the biggest guy turned around to face one of the girls. "I told you I couldn't afford the necklace so you stole it?" His voice raising a notch with every word he spoke.

It was a small group of what appeared to be rich teens. Their parents were probably in some high profit companies, if not running them. Their clothes showed off their expensive tastes and probably represented their attitudes. The necklace wasn't in her possession now, and they had gotten off on a warning and got kicked out, but that didn't mean things wouldn't get physical. A few people stopped and stared, whispering amongst themselves.

message 32: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments ((Here is my restart! Hopefully this works, if not I'd be happy to start again. I don't mind!))

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments (Sorry for the delay was on vacation. I'm gonna be active from now on.)

Damalis sent to Earth as a punishment for disrupting peace and pranks on the gods above. As much as he pleaded, they wouldn't change their stubborn minds. They felt it was best for him to learn from his mistakes as they would be taking his powers while he was down on Earth.

Damalis walked across the street, hoodie on his head. He had no clue where he was, and he didn't bother getting directions. He felt powerless and he wanted to feel like he could get somewhere without anyone's help. Speeding up his walk across the street, he reached a group of stores together. The first sign read 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭. He sped up walking towards the different places, he could get something to eat. He heard some shouting coming from the alley, and with his curious mind he walked towards the noise. He stood behind the thick wall and listened on their conversation. Would things get out of hand that he would have to step in? He thought continuing to listen in on their conversation.

message 34: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments The guy got in the girl's face. Onlookers could easily tell that they didn't have the best of relationship, and it may even appear like it was a physical relationship based on the attitudes they were using right now. He peered down at her, glaring hard, his jaw clenched.

She stared back up at him, unafraid. She had a fire in her eyes that indicated things would get heated. She shoved him backwards, and out of her personal space. "Don't test me Kane." She said, an edge in her voice.

"Or what?" He countered back, a smirk on his face, thinking that his bigger size would call her bluff.

A few onlookers and shoppers were now stopping to watch, but wisely staying in a spot that they could easily get away from.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Damalis easily rolled out from behind the only protection he had. He saw things heating up between the two, and he believed he should be the one to split it up so nobody got hurt. "Hey!" He exclaimed, "I don't think you should do that." He said, his voice directed at the man that was close to the woman. He was, after all, a god. And even though he had his powers taken away, he thought if it got worse he would be able to break it up before any injures happened between the two or any brave on passing citizens that decided to step in. He looked between the group they looked as if they had status in this town. I wonder why they're fighting. He thought continuing to busy himself with him surroundings.

message 36: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments ((Responding tonight. Life got busy there))

message 38: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments The guy turned at the voice of another guy, the comment was directed toward the couple, but they didn't appear pleased. he took a step away from the woman and towards the new guy. "And who do you think are you?" He asked smugly. He crossed his arms, he had the new guy by weight and probably by muscle too.

The girl stayed behind and off to the side of her boyfriend. "Nobody asked your opinion." She piped in, unafraid of some brave citizen willing to try and stop a fight. "This isn't your fight so stay out of it." She commented again.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments (My power's been off and on due to storms.)

"I'm Damalis." He said proudly, "Nice to meet you." He laughed, his voice full of sarcasm. He eyed him secretly. He didn't want to get in a fight if it didn't escalate to one. He wanted to show the Gods that he wasn't about pranks all the time, but he could also help protect people.

Damalis rolled his eyes, "So you'd rather another civilian get hurt from your fight?" He asked making sure his voice was loud and clear easy to be heard from up close. "I'm just trying to prevent a fight from starting." He said looking between the two. They must've been close as she was standing behind him.

message 40: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments ((Sorry to hear that! Hopefully the storms will calm down soon!))

"And I'm Kane." He said rolling his eyes and voicing his name with some sarcasm in it. He did find it funny that he actually stated his name, but the smile melted into a frown when the guy laughed. He stepped forward closer to Damalis, eyeing him, sizing him up. HE concluded that he could take him down, his fists closed, and his knuckles whitened.

"No one would get have gotten hurt, but it looks like you're now the center of it." She, Lane (just giving her a name), commented, also sizing him up, and glancing between Kane and Damalis. Knowing what was about to go down she stepped off to the side, standing near her friends. Crap was about to go down, and despite her tough appearance and attitude she was nervous right now. She knew that Kane could do some damage.

Some civilians moved on, and new ones took their spot, Ayla was among them, dressed to blend in, and that she did. She watched the exchange intently, unable to take her focus off of the challenger. Something about him was oddly familiar.

message 41: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments ((Friendly reminder!:D ))

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments (Okay! Thank you. I'm gonna reply in a couple of minutes.)

message 43: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 324 comments ((just checking in. Everything okay?))

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 220 comments Damalis laughed quietly, "Ey. There's no need to get mad." he honestly was enjoying their reaction. If push comes to shove, then he would just be protecting himself. He sighed pushing the stress out of his mind. He really didn't come to Earth just to fight a couple. Should he leave? He's quite smaller than him, but he was also supposed to take fighting lessons and workout. It was required for all Gods to do so. "I don't want any trouble," Damalis said, "I'm just trying to make sure the civillians don't step in-between your bickering." He said eyeing the two of them.