Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > need to claim book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.D. (new)

D.D. Sparxx (author_ddsparxx) | 5 comments I'm unable to claim my book again. What do I need to do? I'm not sure why this keeps happening. "Keeping Ms. Right" is the one I am trying to add to my dashboard.

message 2: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments Changed the author name, the .. where missing with your initials.

message 3: by D.D. (new)

D.D. Sparxx (author_ddsparxx) | 5 comments How does that happen? I didn't upload the book here, someone else did. Is there a way for me to change the info myself?

message 4: by D.D. (new)

D.D. Sparxx (author_ddsparxx) | 5 comments Also, this is book 3 in the series, not book 2.5...

message 5: by D.D. (new)

D.D. Sparxx (author_ddsparxx) | 5 comments Side note, how to I get all of my books, DD Sparxx and D. D. Sparxx to be uploaded uniform? I prefer no ..'s

message 6: by Abcdarian (last edited Mar 18, 2018 03:34PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Changed the book to #3 in the series. Goodreads requires the periods and no space, mainly so there is a standard author profile to move all the random named editions to. The 3rd book (& probably the others) was imported automatically from amazon. The only way to be sure it will arrive correctly to your profile is if you add it yourself before the bots do. Once the ASIN is on Goodreads, that edition won't be added again.

message 7: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments According to the record and Amazon the third book is only 11 pages so by Goodreads rules it is book 2.5.

message 8: by D.D. (new)

D.D. Sparxx (author_ddsparxx) | 5 comments I am uploading the final file because it is in pre-order status. The book is almost 400 pages long.