Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Idiot Genius: Willa Snap and the Clockwerk Boy (Idiot Genius, #1)
This topic is about Idiot Genius
ARCHIVES--Giveaways/Promotions > 100 Kindle Giveaway: Idiot Genius: Willa Snap and the Clockwerk Boy [mg steampunk]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (last edited Mar 19, 2018 09:52AM) (new) - added it

Richard Due (richarddue) | 1 comments “With its strong female protagonist, steampunk influence, myriad gadgets, descriptions of real life inventors and inventions, and quality writing, I can't recommend this book enough. Did I mention clockpunk cats?” —B. Evans

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

What’s it about? Here’s Willa (she's eleven):

Ever wonder why some crazy scientist hasn’t blown up the world? I used to wonder about it all the time. Actually, I was pretty sure my mom would be the one to do it.
But now I know better. It turns out there’s a force working hard to keep the world from going KABLOOEY.
Who are these people? Wait for it:
Idiots. Yep, you heard me right.
How do I know? Well, apparently, I’m an Idiot. At least, according to the Geniuses I am. Confused? I’m not surprised. You’re probably an Idiot too.

It all began on a Thursday at precisely 8 a.m. I was standing in the family room of our lovely two-story house, directly across the street from Squirrel Brand Park in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The same family room that, in a few minutes, I would never ever, ever see again—ever.

message 2: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1299 comments Mod
Hi Richard. Could you just add a note about how you are giving these copies away and how interested people should contact you. (and any closing date) Thanks.

message 3: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Due (richarddue) | 1 comments Jemima wrote: "Hi Richard. Could you just add a note about how you are giving these copies away and how interested people should contact you. (and any closing date) Thanks."

I edited the post and added a link. :)

message 4: by Richard (last edited Mar 19, 2018 12:15PM) (new) - added it

Richard Due (richarddue) | 1 comments Also, as a special offer to Great Middle Grade Reads, Second Looks Books has agreed to sell up to 10 signed paperbacks for $5.99 (40% off). So have at 'em. :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...