SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

General Discussion > Marvel Cinematic Universe Chronological Timeline

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Mar 18, 2018 01:38PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments Earlier this morning I stumbled across a Mirror article, Marvel Cinematic Universe: A chronological viewing order. I scrolled through it a little, then saved it for further reading later. Now, the website won't load.

Since I'd hoped to share this info with SOSers, I went hunting for another website sharing the timeline. I found this one from Feb 2018, Here's how to watch the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe in chronological order, which includes TV shows as well as films.

So, if you're ever in the mood for a true Marvel marathon, now you can watch them in the order events happened in the Marvel universe versus how they were released on TV and in theaters.

Side note: if you live in/around New York, Orlando or Los Angeles, some theaters are hosting a 12-Film Marvel Marathon Ahead of 'Infinity War' for $75-100.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michker) | 35 comments ohhh that is a long day on the Theatre.

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments Long, long day! ;)

message 4: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3554 comments Just saw this... thx for the link, we needed this. We binged watched Iron Fist on vacation last month, so I guess we need to back track a bit...

message 5: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (last edited Aug 03, 2018 05:10AM) (new)

Sandra | 23518 comments Very handy indeed.

I've certainly not watched them in order, though we've got a lot of them.

Love that they've listed all the Stan Lee cameos :D

message 6: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments Welcome :) We’ll eventually have a marathon in timeline order. We haven’t watched Iron Fist yet, how was it?

message 7: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3554 comments Pretty good. Didn't realize it was a connected series until after we binged watched. Started watching Daredevil after and there are several crossover characters. Nurse Claire and Madam Gao... kind of reminded me of Green Arrow premise with martial arts vs a bow...

message 8: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments We've watched all of Daredevil, first season only of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and part of Punisher S1. Now that I think about it, I think we watched some of Iron Fist, too. That's the one with the blonde guy, yah? Hits hard? LOL! 😝

message 9: by Lis (last edited Aug 14, 2018 06:13PM) (new)

Lis | 3554 comments Yep, private plane crash... rich parents killed, raised by monks... comes back to fathers financial empire... yadda yadda...

message 10: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23518 comments Raised by monks & comes back to financial empire????? Who was looking after the money for all those years; why did they do that if they thought he was dead with his parents & if they knew he was alive, why didn't they go & get him?

Enquiring minds want to know. LOL

message 11: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3554 comments It was his father's questionable "dead" partner and now his kids.... just seemed Arrowish to me, but still a good story... we like it so far. Lots of martial arts, a love interest, back handed political shenanigans...

message 12: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23518 comments Does sound like a plot tailor-made for superheroes :D

message 13: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments Yep, that’s the one. We have watched it. S1 at least.

LOL! It’s definitely a familiar recipe.

message 14: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23518 comments We picked up S1 today in blu ray. I especially went looking for it & we got the only blu ray on the shelf, they still had plenty of dvds though.

I'd never seen it before so I think its new to Aust.

message 15: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28411 comments Cool. Let us know what ya think of it when y’all watch.