Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ LOCATIONS ] > climbing wall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque sat by the benches, his mind buzzing with thoughts. He was sweating from trying to climb the wall under 1 minute in which he did successfully, Janque gave out a long breath and took a swig of his water bottle and saw as other campers tried to climb the wall but ended up falling with each try. Maybe Janque should give it another try except instead of climbing it under one minute, do it instead under 40 seconds. He smiled and walked towards the climbing wall and placed down his stopwatch.... 1..2..3 leap! He grabbed and started climbing at a increasing speed, if only Em could see this he thought.

message 2: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod
Emilie walked slowly towards the climbing wall, watching distant figures scaling it easily. She closed her eyes momentarily, less for the dark relief and more for the unseeing. As she grew closer, she noticed most of the campers leaving, thankfully — people were overwhelming. She put a hand over her eyes to look up at the lone figure on the climbing wall. He was doing it so well, he made it look so easy. She realized it was Janque, and sighed. Well at least he wouldn’t judge her for her interesting climbing technique.

message 3: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments He was close to top only one more leap upwards after grabbing at a rock and he will break his record! Last mount he thought. Janque heard movement and looked down for a brief moment, was that Em? "Em?!" He exclaimed, distracted he lost his footing. Oh no.

message 4: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie’w eyes widened as Janque slipped on the climbing wall. A nearby tree reached its branches under his feet and she exhaled. “Hi Janque,” she said, waving up at him.

message 5: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque was glad he didn't hit the ground and also that Em was finally here too "Hello Em" Janque smiled waving back. He stood up "Thanks for catching me" He said feeling the branches on his feet moving.

message 6: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She smiled at the ground, and realized she should watch him just in case he fell again. She knew he wasn’t going to, but still felt strangely protective. She removed the branch and waited for him to come down.

message 7: by Fairy (last edited Mar 18, 2018 05:29PM) (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments He carefully climbed down at first but by that last step he jumped off. Janque fished his stopwatch and stuffed into his pocket "So" He said to Emilie "What brings you here?".

message 8: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She rolled her eyes. “Climbing,” She said. “If I had a choice,” she told him, “I wouldn’t be here.” She looked up at the tall climbing wall with lava and jagged rocks. It didn’t look very appetizing.

message 9: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "What do you mean?" He asked. that's odd he thought going somewhere you don't want to. Hmm, Janque fidgeted with his the fine edges of his CHB shirt.

message 10: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“I don’t like climbing,” she said simply. Even if she was mildly good at it, but only using her . . . technique. She wiped her palms on her legs nervously. “My turn?”

message 11: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "Y-yeah your turn" Janque said adjusting the rope to her waist even though it was useless since it never caught your fall. Though Janque was still confused why Em was here against her own choice.

message 12: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie reluctantly grabbed the bottom handhold, focusing on the sheer rock wall. She started climbing up, placing one foot on the branch that sprouted out of the rock. This was the way she climbed up, holding the rough bark and pulling herself up.

message 13: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque laughed "Cheater" He said and with a smile started climbing behind Emilie on the other side.

message 14: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She stuck her tongue out. She knew she was cheating, but this way it was actually fun. She made it to the top fast, checking her time on the artificial stopwatch she hated. “1.56,” She said aloud, surprised at the time.

message 15: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Only a few seconds behind, Janque made it as well to the top and sat down next to Emilie and checked her time "Wow" He said "That's pretty impressive, You climbed the wall before right?" He was shocked that was rather quick for someone's first time. The only other people fast enough to climb the wall that he knew was him and some girl Jaclyn was it? Janque started a small clap and whistled "Great Job Though".

message 16: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie shook her head, climbing down slowly. She came here a lot, actually, even with her objection to social situations. She reached the ground finally, and playfully bowed to Janque. She went to sit down on the grass, waiting for him to climb again.

message 17: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque didn't feel like climbing again...doownn...His inner Nike child pumped inside him and he freaking jumped off the wall landing on his knee. He flinched a bit but no matter, Janque stood steadily and turned to Emilie, sitting down next to her with his now new bruised knee.

message 18: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Um,” she said, a confused expression on her face, “What just happened?” Usually she would have just noticed by herself, and figured things out eventually, but she felt . . . different, more open, around him.

message 19: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "I" Janque said making a cheesy heroic pose "Just jumped off the climbing wall!" He gleamed, his Nike child literally bouncing off him but then soon enough his excited adrenaline fell and he started feeling the pain "OH GODS!" He yelled placing a hand on his knee "WHAT WAS I THINKING OW!" He glowered. Gods, why was he being such an idiot around Emilie ever since they met?

message 20: by quq , armin luvr (new)

"Ha," she said, laughing at him. Then realizing how much pain he was actually in, she quickly recovered herself. "Are you okay?"

message 21: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "I'm...FINE" He responded trying to laugh but it all made it worse. "Oh gods" He muttered, how in the world can a bruise cause so much pain geeeez.

message 22: by quq , armin luvr (new)

"You don't look fine," she murmured, walking over to him slowly. "You sure you didn't fracture a bone or anything?"

message 23: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "Yeah" Janque said "Could be just a forming bruise" He took a look at his knee and nodded "Most definitely a bruise" He muttered "Gods, I hope the infirmary has some Ambrosia, I could sure take some before going to the quest...."

message 24: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie raised her eyebrow. "Quest?" she asked. Then, remembering herself, "Yes, the infirmary has ambrosia. We're going."

message 25: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie raised her eyebrow. "Quest?" she asked. Then, remembering herself, "Yes, the infirmary has ambrosia. We're going."

message 26: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque realized, had he even told Emilie about the quest? Surely he did right? "Thanks" Janque said and then paused "I didn't tell you about the quest didn't I?" Why did he always forget things????

message 27: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“No.” She responded simply.

message 28: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((SSS))

message 29: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((Nif))

"Well" Janque started as they left the climbing wall area "I don't really understand entirely what's going on or what's the purpose but I know I'm going along with quest" He wished he's could explain more but heck, Janque really didn't know "I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone either" He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

message 30: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Okay,” She said, staring blankly at the nearby tree. It was strange . . . . but she felt like she didn’t want Janque to leave.

message 31: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Why didn't it sound like she didn't care? Janque shrugged the thought off of course she cared this was Em one of the coolest girls in camp. He looked down at his bruise "Uh...Yeah" He said awkwardly....this was getting silent "Infirmary?"

message 32: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Oh, right,” she said, relieved to have something to do. She went to his side, and offered support, which she doubted he needed.

message 33: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Gratefully Janque took the extra support but not all of his weigh on it that could drop Emilie to the ground! ((TO THE INFIRMARYY ARMYYY MARCH!

message 34: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Haha))

message 35: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Infirmary 2.0))

message 36: by Julia (new)

Julia @Lynn

Cat ripped at her sleeves, turning the camp shirt into a cut off, she scowled at the wall. Today was the day she'd beat the record. She yanked at the sleeve one more time and it gave way, freeing up her arms. She started to switch up the settings, she was setting it on full force.

message 37: by ♡ Lynn ♡ (new)

♡ Lynn ♡ (sleetybead96) Julia wrote: "@Lynn

Cat ripped at her sleeves, turning the camp shirt into a cut off, she scowled at the wall. Today was the day she'd beat the record. She yanked at the sleeve one more time and it gave way, fr..."

Josh was just walking up to the wall when he noticed Cat. He leaned against the tree and watched her with a big smirk on his face. Where he came from girl did dainty things not climbing walls. Yeah, that was most of the chicks in camp half blood but he could help but still have that thought come to mind.

message 38: by Julia (new)

Julia The wall shuddered to life and Cat smirked. There was a large chance that she'd land in the infirmary for what she was about to do, but it was worth it. She walked up the wall and grabbed the first hand hold she could find and lifted herself up.

message 39: by ♡ Lynn ♡ (new)

♡ Lynn ♡ (sleetybead96) Josh started watching with a little bit more interest. She looked like she was going to go for it. That kind of impressed him.

message 40: by Julia (new)

Julia Cat continued to scale the wall, swinging away from lava ever few minutes. The first rock slide is what threw her off. The wall shook so violently that she had to remain motionless unless she wanted to be thrown off, but then the rocks came tumbling down. She made the move to swing away, but her hand slipped. She fell down at least 8 feet, the most exhilarating 8 feet of her life, before she managed to find a hold. She was dangling by one hand, staring at the ground.

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia While staring at the ground she noticed someone against one of the surrounding trees. She let out an airy laugh and tried to find away to get back up on the face of the cliff.

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia Sometime later, Cat was back on the ground. She waved to the boy by the tree and went back to examining her bruises.

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia ((You there??))

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Hiiiiii pickles!!!!))

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Taylor looked at the walls, "I love this place!"

message 46: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan laughed, "me too."

message 47: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She walked to the wall, "Want to race?"

message 48: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "Sure," he took off, climbing quickly but carefully.

message 49: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Hey! That's cheating!" She climbed up behind him and was now neck and neck.

message 50: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "No it isn't," he smiled at her and managed to stay even with her.

« previous 1 3 4 5