DumbleDORKS discussion

Harry Potter > House Pride

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Poppy (new)

Poppy O'Regan | 4 comments Post here what your Hogwarts house is, and why you love being part of it.

message 2: by Jahnvi (new)

Jahnvi (jahnvi1218) Hufflepuff because we are kind, loyal, wise and the nicest. We have produced the least amount of dark wizards. I don’t think bad about other houses even if they think bad about me. (Unless u hate Shawn Mendes)

message 3: by Renée (new)

Renée | 1 comments Slytherin All The Way, because everyone thinks to be in Slytherin, you have to be evil, pureblood, etc; but it’s really about being cunning, ambitious, clever, and determined. Slytherins can and will do anything to achieve their goals

I’m sorry most of the world thinks so negatively about Slytherin

Food for Thought: Guess what house Peter Pettigrew was in? Gryffindor! And Quirrell was in Ravenclaw! The reason that most of the Death Eaters Are Slytherin because they are the people Voldemort and his silver tongue had easiest access to in school.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (byrdbibliophyle) | 6 comments Jahnvi wrote: "Hufflepuff because we are kind, loyal, wise and the nicest. We have produced the least amount of dark wizards. I don’t think bad about other houses even if they think bad about me. (Unless u hate S..."
Yesss Hufflepuffs represent!!

message 5: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 9 comments GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them being brave, adventurous, and loving quidditch!

message 6: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 9 comments Plus Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys are in it.