YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Poison Princess
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole - Reading from 'Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1)' from June 13th 2018

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Andy | 14623 comments Losses mount and deadly new threats converge in this next action-packed tale of the Arcana Chronicles by #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole.

When the battle is done . . .
The Emperor unleashes hell and annihilates an army, jeopardizing the future of mankind--but Circe strikes back. The epic clash between them devastates the Arcana world and nearly kills Evie, separating her from her allies.

And all hope is lost . . .
With Aric missing and no sign that Jack and Selena escaped Richter's reach, Evie turns more and more to the darkness lurking inside her. Two Arcana emerge as game changers: one who could be her salvation, the other her worst nightmare.

Vengeance becomes everything.
To take on Richter, Evie must reunite with Death and mend their broken bond. But as she learns more about her role in the future--and her chilling past--will she become a monster like the Emperor? Or can Evie and her allies rise up from Richter's ashes, stronger than ever before?

message 2: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments Okay I’m on Dead of Winter!! Such an addicting series!!!

message 3: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 3: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 21: Wow I’ve been so bad about updating it’s insane lmfao! (view spoiler)

message 5: by Danii (new)

Chapter 24: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Danii (new)

Chapter 28; (view spoiler)

message 7: by Danii (new)

Chapter 35: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Danii (new)

Chapter 39: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Danii (new)

Finished: (view spoiler)
I NEED THE READ THE NEXT ONE RIGHT NOW OMG

message 10: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles, #5) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 2: (view spoiler)

message 11: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles, #5) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

message 12: by Danii (new)

Chapter 7: (view spoiler)

message 13: by Danii (new)

Chapter 31: (view spoiler)

message 14: by Danii (new)

Chapter 34: (view spoiler)

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 8: (view spoiler)

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Danii wrote: "Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 3: [spoilers removed]"

Good pickup I should have started the series over from the start.

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 18 (view spoiler)

message 18: by Danii (new)

Danii (itsdanii) | 985 comments Gillian wrote: "Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 18 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 10195 comments How did y’all get into this? I can’t get through the first 100 pages of Poison Princess

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Danii wrote: "Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 39: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Heather wrote: "How did y’all get into this? I can’t get through the first 100 pages of Poison Princess"

I loved the first book but I guess its not for everyone.

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Danii wrote: "Gillian wrote: "Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Chapter 18 [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Finished:(view spoiler)

message 24: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments If I can fit these in for Uno I'm totally reading them :D

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments I hope to get the 5th book in for Uno so if you want to buddy read let me know.

message 26: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Gillian wrote: "I hope to get the 5th book in for Uno so if you want to buddy read let me know."

You can definitely use this thread for that!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84094 comments Mod
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Date Changed. Restarting June 13th 2018. Happy Reading ☺

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Poison Princess

Up to Chapter 11 :-

(view spoiler)

Up to Chapter 27

(view spoiler)

Just into chapter 28:-

And goddammit Jack don’t make me hate you.

Up to Chapter 30:-

(view spoiler)

Chapter 39:-

(view spoiler)

Finished :-

(view spoiler)

message 34: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 6 (view spoiler)

message 35: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 14 (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) holy poop. I'm behind lol

message 37: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "holy poop. I'm behind lol"

Yeah you are lol

message 38: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch. 26 (view spoiler)

Ch. 41 (view spoiler)

message 39: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 12 (view spoiler)

message 40: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 25 (view spoiler)

Ch. 29 (view spoiler)

message 41: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 41 (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

message 42: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4) by Kresley Cole
Ch. 7 (view spoiler)

message 43: by Andy (last edited Jun 13, 2018 07:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch. 16 (view spoiler)

Ch. 24 (view spoiler)

message 44: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch. 32 (view spoiler)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Endless Knight

Up to Chapter 10:-

(view spoiler)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments @Andrea.. you are crazy fast!..

Alaina (ameserole) Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole
25%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 50%: (view spoiler)

message 49: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 50: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Elizabeth Emily wrote: "@Andrea.. you are crazy fast!.."

The books are addicting omg

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.