All About YA discussion

Archives > Book Pool-August

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Aug 11, 2014 06:07PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1232 comments Mod
Basically to sign up you post 3 books in this discussion you'd like to read/plan to read/want to read during the month of August and it'll get added to the Book Pool. During August just pick up and read as many books from the Book Pool (be sure to post it on here when you finish a book from the Pool, or it won't count!), even if they aren't your picks, and the person who read the most Books from the Pool wins!

Participants:

Erin: 2
Angie:
Robin:
Irene: 1
Angela:

Book Pool: Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto Free to Fall by Lauren Miller Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Ask the Passengers by A.S. King City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The List by Siobhan Vivian Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) by Sara Shepard Ethereal Underground (Ethereal Underground #1) by Brooke Kennedy The Kinetic Keeper by Angel Stage Dead Girl Walking (The Guardian #1) by Mary Beth Lee Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

My Picks: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Free to Fall by Lauren Miller Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto

message 4: by Angela (last edited Aug 29, 2014 02:10PM) (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 94 comments Dead Girl Walking (The Guardian #1) by Mary Beth Lee completed August 25 The Kinetic Keeper by Angel Stage completed August 27 Ethereal Underground (Ethereal Underground #1) by Brooke Kennedy completed August 26
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare completed August 29

message 5: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Irene wrote: "Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) by Sara ShepardForbidden by Tabitha SuzumaLove Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira"

I need to find Flawless in hardcover. I can't find it anywhere.

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) Read:

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma , Aug 7, 4 stars

message 7: by Erin Lynn (last edited Aug 11, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
I meant to add these a while ago, but I forgot.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

I read Cinder and Thirteen Reasons Why already this month. That's why I read them. I thought I already added them to the pool. Oops. And I wanted to read Cinder before we read it as a group.

It's okay Erin!