Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Baa and Ali

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hey!
What's up? What genres do you prefer?

message 2: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Hiya! I'm just sitting through a math class haha. how're you?

aannnnd I think it'd just be easier for me to tell you the only thing I don't role play is mystery, haha.

If I'm being honest, I've been in the mood for a secret agent/spy roleplay. Or a zombie apocalypse ooorr a cheesy romance ooorrr something action-y

What about you??

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Oo sounds fun, all those ideas!
Secret agent/spy, maybe? I've never done one before

message 4: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Yyeessss I've already got a character in mind. Two if you prefer more than one character.

Soooo I sort of imagined them being an agency of the government buuuutttt they do a lot of illegal things for their own benefit? And we can have them infiltrate enemy countries and father intellect and blah blah blllahhh

did you have anything in mind?

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Intel.*

message 6: by Alice (last edited Jul 24, 2014 04:43PM) (new)

Alice (alice20) Well I always like me some romance, you know how it is ;) I like your idea about the gov't agency thing. Then they can kind of be villians, but protagonists at the same time (since they're doing "illegal things for their own benefit").
Maybe we make the characters undercover agents in high school, from two different gov't agencies who hate each other. (If you have any better ideas that'd be awesome.)

Also I'd prefer the girl, but if you're pre-made character is already a girl then fine by me; I can play the guy

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Whoops I didn't even see this. But yeeahh pretty much what you said, haha.

Aaannnd I had a guy in mind so no worries ~ But I don't think he's going to be very likeable xD He's a douche.

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Haha fine by me :)

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments If you watch Archer . . . I sort of want to make a guy like him. :p

Character time?