Mystery Madness discussion

Garage Sale Stalker (Garage Sale Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Garage Sale Stalker
#Book1CoziesClub > BotM 04/2018 - Garage Sale Stalker (Garage Sale Mysteries)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Di (new) - added it

Di (disis19) | 732 comments Mod
This will be our discussion thread for this book. Please be sure to hide your spoilers if there is something that you would like to discuss. The best way to do this is to note what chapter you're on, then hide any spoilery parts. If you do post your review on your favorite social media site, please tag it with #Book1CoziesClub so we can find it. Also, please feel free to link your review here!

This one may sound familiar if you've seen the Hallmark Mystery Movies of the same name ^-^

message 2: by Di (new) - added it

I'm having a real rough time with the writing style on this one. I loved the TV movies, but this is very different from the adaptation. I'm at 20% right now.

message 3: by Di (new) - added it

Two weeks have gone by and I've only gotten 6 percent further in this book. It's just not jiving with me, which makes me sad.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 335 comments Mod
That is too bad! I've been hoping to get to this one at some point. I haven't watched the show because I want to read a couple of the books first.

message 5: by Di (new) - added it

Elizabeth wrote: "That is too bad! I've been hoping to get to this one at some point. I haven't watched the show because I want to read a couple of the books first."

I know! I think it would be perfectly fine to watch the show. This book doesn't seem anything like what I watched so far.